He's coming home.....

Guest Big Guns

What are you on about? "happy clappers" would be ecstatic at this news. Or has the term "clapper" taken on the simple definition of anyone who disagrees with you and big guns?

There's more to been a clapper than just clapping the clappers hate us spending money on good players in wages or fees

I remember his debut like it was yesterday. Genuine attacking talent, intent, quality on the ball, willingness to take people on.

Love the guy. Really good player.

That's more like it, fully agree. But seriously, where are we getting the money from to finance this, unless it's a loan? Edited by CoDSW3

Guest JonTheOwl66

What are you on about? "happy clappers" would be ecstatic at this news. Or has the term "clapper" taken on the simple definition of anyone who disagrees with you and big guns?

No they wouldn't. The Clappers absolutely hate us spending any money. They'd sooner us do it 'the right way' as spending money means we will automatically go out of business.

Guest JonTheOwl66

JTO - you don't even have a season ticket?

I am surprised, though it does explain a few things...  :biggrin:

Not anymore, no. This will be my second season without one.

Guest zico sterland

If its true then at last there is light at the end of a a long long tunnel, viva la revolution.

Roger Johnson, Ben Marshall, Shola Ameobi, Leon Best - would make us serious contenders . Probably 1m per year in wages tho lol

A lot more, that's like 5k per week per player!

Should have signed him when we had the chance a few years back

Same could be said for many players. Kenwyne might have had a decent career if we had.