Sheffield Wednesday vs Doncaster Rovers - Official Matchday Thread

Granted the second was a free kick, but the first we had just gone 2 up and we allowed ourselves to get countered after a mistake?

I like SGs attacking approach but surely we don't need to attack all the time especially when you've just gone 2 up. It annoyed me last season that we needed 2/3 to win a game and whilst there are loads of changes in friendly games id have expected us to work on that. After going 2 up why not drop deep and frustrate them for 10 mins or so?

Granted the second was a free kick, but the first we had just gone 2 up and we allowed ourselves to get countered after a mistake?

I like SGs attacking approach but surely we don't need to attack all the time especially when you've just gone 2 up. It annoyed me last season that we needed 2/3 to win a game and whilst there are loads of changes in friendly games id have expected us to work on that. After going 2 up why not drop deep and frustrate them for 10 mins or so?

If they did that they'd be criticised for not going for it when they had the momentum.

I don't think there's anything wrong to keep going on the attack.  We just need better quality centre backs