has anyone been turned down by zebra finance (credit rating)

Just wondered if anyone had been turned down or had problems with zebra finance due to their credit history, I cannot afford to buy a season ticket outright but as a devoted wednesday fan who payed per game last year i would like to obtain one through credit,

Cheers

Just wondered if anyone had been turned down or had problems with zebra finance due to their credit history, I cannot afford to buy a season ticket outright but as a devoted wednesday fan who payed per game last year i would like to obtain one through credit,

Cheers

Can you not buy your season ticket through the clubs credit scheme? I'm not sure if that's still an option but it has been in previous years,

Cheers

I think all applicants are accepted with the condition that the season ticket us suspended upon a missed payment. I could be wrong though. Good luck in your application, however, I don't think you'll need it.

Can you not buy your season ticket through the clubs credit scheme? I'm not sure if that's still an option but it has been in previous years,

That's what he's referring to when he talks of "Zebra".

Get thee sen to Wonga!

FFS Smithy don't use Wonga! Use the Zebra option. I believe it's interest free credit. Wonga definitely isn't interest free. Edited by shandypants

I think all applicants are accepted with the condition that the season ticket us suspended upon a missed payment. I could be wrong though. Good luck in your application, however, I don't think you'll need it.

This is correct.

I've used Zebra twice for Seasons Tickets.

Guest owl from retford

My credit history is terrible but i managed to get two season tickets so i would'nt worry

Cheers

This is correct, everyone is accepted even if you've no credit history.

Just make sure you've funds in bank to pay monthly direct debit or they'll charge you £25 if a payment is missed. 

If a payment is missed I'm sure you've got 14 days to contact zebra before s/t is canceled. 

I've paid this way for past 3 seasons and found it better than paying by owls mastercard, I tended to just pay minimum payment on credit card and interest rate is sky high once interest free time as run out.

Edited by bradowl

Guest justcraig

My mate used the Zebra option and he doesn't even have a bloody credit rating, he's got IVA's and CCJ's coming out of his ears! But he still got accepted!

You'll be reyt

Cheers

Ive got the worst credit rating possible. But I've had no problems with them for the last 3 years