has anyone been turned down by zebra finance (credit rating)

we all have a token gesture new yrs resolution right? loads o ya have given up fags too, so this is do'able

buy one of them metal money tins you can only open with a tin opener..  jan 1st start to stick silver and £1 - £2 coins in...

once youve had it a month you will start to tend it, like mr Gund tends his tomato's.. and when you come in drunk youll stick the odd folded up fiver in it - a betting win or little lotto and you stick a £20 in... set your mind to somink - holiday/xmas/season ticket fund, AND STICK TO IT. 

i first did it in 1996 (i was 22 & crap wiv money) for a holiday fund - £786 when i opened it!

Ive done it every year since, my aim is always beat last years total, and in 18 yrs ive beat the last years total 14 times.

anyway,  you start getting so protective of your tin that you dont wanna waste it on xmas, so come october you start getting xmas bits early (just so your tin doesnt get opened)  

new years day open your tin an START A NEW ONE  - whack the proceeds in a little savings account but DONT HAVE A CARD FOR ACCOUNT, (can only withdraw at counter) 

in 10 yrs you will make eDDie look 'small time'  - on a serious note, if ya a bit rubbish wiv money it can change your thought process' regarding finance and in ten yrs time youll be in a much better place, and TEN YEARS flies by.

DO IT, but on the footy theme - so from start of season, 1st game in. DO IT, season ticket EASY next year, 

and think how good the squad will be by then!  

Â£10 a week is a pack of fags or 3 pints - but its over £500 notes a year - so dont delay, do it today.

you know it makes sense.  imagine how many season ticket holders we can have next year!

Guest Hirsts Disco Pants

we all have a token gesture new yrs resolution right? loads o ya have given up fags too, so this is do'able

buy one of them metal money tins you can only open with a tin opener.. jan 1st start to stick silver and £1 - £2 coins in...

once youve had it a month you will start to tend it, like mr Gund tends his tomato's.. and when you come in drunk youll stick the odd folded up fiver in it - a betting win or little lotto and you stick a £20 in... set your mind to somink - holiday/xmas/season ticket fund, AND STICK TO IT.

i first did it in 1996 (i was 22 & crap wiv money) for a holiday fund - £786 when i opened it!

Ive done it every year since, my aim is always beat last years total, and in 18 yrs ive beat the last years total 14 times.

anyway, you start getting so protective of your tin that you dont wanna waste it on xmas, so come october you start getting xmas bits early (just so your tin doesnt get opened)

new years day open your tin an START A NEW ONE - whack the proceeds in a little savings account but DONT HAVE A CARD FOR ACCOUNT, (can only withdraw at counter)

in 10 yrs you will make eDDie look 'small time' - on a serious note, if ya a bit rubbish wiv money it can change your thought process' regarding finance and in ten yrs time youll be in a much better place, and TEN YEARS flies by.

DO IT, but on the footy theme - so from start of season, 1st game in. DO IT, season ticket EASY next year,

and think how good the squad will be by then!

£10 a week is a pack of fags or 3 pints - but its over £500 notes a year - so dont delay, do it today.

you know it makes sense. imagine how many season ticket holders we can have next year!

Great advice that pal.

Great post.

I spoke with my tomatoes this morning and we both agreed to start a season ticket fund using the GY-owl.4 savings concept off-shelf tin fund. Great idea that.

Edited by mrgund