Official Transfer Rumours MegaThread 2014-2015

One experienced CB to play along side Loovens.

One CB to develop and learn from Loovens.

A left back. Attacking minded, young who can challenge for a first team place.

A centre mid fielder, who can notch in with 7+ goals.

A left winger, either an experienced player with premier league games, or an up and coming winger who could develop into a top championship player.

2 strikers who can slot into the first team, pace needed with composure and an eye for goal.

Not a clue who fits the bill though!

Can't see us signing a left back , Would imagine Helan and Mattock with Floro in development squad will be more than enough

Guest LEGEND

Could do with someone a little more consistent than Helan I think.

We could probably get buy with him, but if I would like someone else. Might be a little greedy, buy oh well.

One experienced CB to play along side Loovens.

One CB to develop and learn from Loovens.

A left back. Attacking minded, young who can challenge for a first team place.

A centre mid fielder, who can notch in with 7+ goals.

A left winger, either an experienced player with premier league games, or an up and coming winger who could develop into a top championship player.

2 strikers who can slot into the first team, pace needed with composure and an eye for goal.

Not a clue who fits the bill though!

So this are your five new signings?

How many fingers you got?

Roger Johnson

Wellens

Andy Johnson

Treacy

Can't see this with gray saying he wanted a young hungry team. Don't want us buying all these old money grabbing players, not the way to build a team in my opinion. Bit like when we had Morrison, teale and Sedgwick. They all came for a last pay day and were all past it.

Buying R Johnson and maybe treacy wouldn't be bad with a couple of young up and coming players.

Guest LEGEND

@BenitoCarbone, I never mentioned anything about 5 signings, that's what I think we need. Great joke though. Funny guy.

@BenitoCarbone, I never mentioned anything about 5 signings, that's what I think we need. Great joke though. Funny guy.

Seriously though. I completely agree with you. I reckon 5 players is not enough to compete for a play off place. Many strong teams this season.

Hopefully 5 now, 1 or 2 loans and a couple in the january window ;)