Official Transfer Rumours MegaThread 2014-2015

Guest sotonowl

No I dint. Twitter did.

Well that's not cricket jon is it, take the praise when correct and blame the source when wrong, you ragamuffin.

Burke is getting on and after a couple of games would probably turn into this years gary teale. If we sign him I will give him a chance like every signing, but don't get the desperate need to sign him, treacy and eagles like some on here.

We need a box to box midfielder and 3 centre backs in my opinion, before another winger. Oh and someone to score some goals.

Bang on, put quality in those positions and we will be pushing the top half

Over to you Stu

Pigs and Doncaster trying to get Southampton striker Billy Sharp on a season long loan. Not good enough for the Premier, but surely too good for the First?

He'd join either of those clubs over us, though, wouldn't he? No matter how he played, he'd have a bloody statue outside Bramall Lane if it got out that he'd turned us down to join the Blades again. I'm not convinced he's what we need after the way he played at Donny last year, either.

Pigs and Doncaster trying to get Southampton striker Billy Sharp on a season long loan. Not good enough for the Premier, but surely too good for the First?

You'd think that a champ team would take him.

If Rotherham had waited perhaps they could've afforded him but signed Derbyshire instead.

Agree, and generally they adapt well to playing and living in this country, particularly if there are other French speakers there

Would love to be Gray's translator, ala Mourinho under Bobby Robson...

"Frapperez le grand homme et de travailler à partir de là, en tant que tel."

Guest tha_knows

He'd join either of those clubs over us, though, wouldn't he? No matter how he played, he'd have a bloody statue outside Bramall Lane if it got out that he'd turned us down to join the Blades again. I'm not convinced he's what we need after the way he played at Donny last year, either.

Was going to say Donny fan at my work says he was a major disappointment for them last season, dont think he pulled any trees up at Reading either to be fair. Obviously wages will be an issue but I'd love us to sign Cameron Jerome or Craig Mackail Smith

Was going to say Donny fan at my work says he was a major disappointment for them last season, dont think he pulled any trees up at Reading either to be fair. Obviously wages will be an issue but I'd love us to sign Cameron Jerome or Craig Mackail Smith

I'm originally from Donny and still have lots of mates there. They were so excited when Sharp joined last season; they honestly thought his goals alone would keep them up. He was such a MASSIVE let down compared to what they thought they were getting, I almost felt sorry for them.

Cameron Jerome would be an immense signing at this level, as would CMS at his best; hasn't he suffered with injuries and barely played for a year or so, though?

Guest tha_knows

I'm originally from Donny and still have lots of mates there. They were so excited when Sharp joined last season; they honestly thought his goals alone would keep them up. He was such a MASSIVE let down compared to what they thought they were getting, I almost felt sorry for them.

Cameron Jerome would be an immense signing at this level, as would CMS at his best; hasn't he suffered with injuries and barely played for a year or so, though?

Yeah that's what he said aswell and to be fair I was gutted when they signed him cuz I thought it was guaranteed safety. CMS has had a bad injury last season but I think he's back to full fitness now. As you say on his day he's a natural goalscorer

Yeah that's what he said aswell and to be fair I was gutted when they signed him cuz I thought it was guaranteed safety. CMS has had a bad injury last season but I think he's back to full fitness now. As you say on his day he's a natural goalscorer

Sign him up, then! He's one of the most hard-working centre-forwards I've seen in recent years. He must be a nightmare to defend against: one momentary lapse and you know he'll be there to make you look a mug.