Official Transfer Rumours MegaThread 2014-2015

Was going to say Donny fan at my work says he was a major disappointment for them last season, dont think he pulled any trees up at Reading either to be fair. Obviously wages will be an issue but I'd love us to sign Cameron Jerome or Craig Mackail Smith

I was chatting to a Donny fan last night on the train back and he said the same. Was ecstatic when he signed but just felt his heart wasn't in it when watching him

I am expecting movement in recruitment next week maybe 2-3 new signings get the feeling that Gray wanted to get the out of contract players nailed down first although I think he knew he had to move quickly on Westwood think now it'll be about now adding to the squad think Roger Johnson will be among those those signing but this is only a feeling

Edited by nolan_swfc

Guest tha_knows

I was chatting to a Donny fan last night on the train back and he said the same. Was ecstatic when he signed but just felt his heart wasn't in it when watching him

If you look at Sharps career since his move to Southampton, he hasn't really kicked on with his career, I mean he's had spells at Forest, Reading and then returned to Donny and he hasn't been the goal scoring machine people have expected (myself included) iv seen he's been rumoured with a return to the pigs, maybe league one will be chance to find some form.

Do we think anyone will leave? There's a few who might if the price seams right? We could then add quality.

Yep, as we bring in the new players, one or two more will move out Remember though, the squad is about a dozen down and the one that finished the season.

Do we think anyone will leave? There's a few who might if the price seams right? We could then add quality.

I would suggest we are open to offers for the likes of Coke, Corry, McCabe or Madine without that being made public knowledge.

Corry should leave. He is miles away from the team and has been for a good while. Can't believe his lack of ambition.

One of Coke and McCabe too, if we get a decent CM in.

Zayatte should hopefully be a long way from our first 11, so he could go.

Maybe Madine will be loaned out if we get more than 1 new striker.

Some of the dev squad players should go out on loans too.

Can't see anyone commanding any fee.

Seeing as we need someone for the left side of midfield, I'm not sure that Burke would be the answer. Treacy would fit the bill position-wise but still think a surprise may be sprung here. I just don't see Maghoma good enough for first choice in that position (or Helan come to that). On the right I'd start with Maguire and have Antonio on the bench.

Seeing as we need someone for the left side of midfield, I'm not sure that Burke would be the answer. Treacy would fit the bill position-wise but still think a surprise may be sprung here. I just don't see Maghoma good enough for first choice in that position (or Helan come to that). On the right I'd start with Maguire and have Antonio on the bench.

I'd love to see Maguire in a more advanced central position, but at the moment he's the best we've got for the right side. I hate to say it but Antonio didn't look interested yesterday and I don't think Maghoma is up to this standard. Helan is far better at LB than LW

Guest LEGEND

One experienced CB to play along side Loovens.

One CB to develop and learn from Loovens.

A left back. Attacking minded, young who can challenge for a first team place.

A centre mid fielder, who can notch in with 7+ goals.

A left winger, either an experienced player with premier league games, or an up and coming winger who could develop into a top championship player.

2 strikers who can slot into the first team, pace needed with composure and an eye for goal.

Not a clue who fits the bill though!