Relegation dog-fight

I know it's not any of our business anymore, but things have tightened up at the bottom with all of those in the relegation though winning today

19 Bolton 32 -12 33 20 Doncaster 32 -20 30 21 Millwall 32 -29 28 22 Charlton 29 -14 27 23 Barnsley 31 -21 26 24 Yeovil 31 -20

Great result for Charlton (hopefully they've knackered themselves out). Disastrous results for Milwall and Donny though.

Hopefully Millwall, terrible fans, terrible club, and would bring Holloway down a notch too

Would love Agent Wilson to complete his second mission, though I think they have the squad to survive another relegation, and I will miss the free 4-6 points every season from them

Yeovil just don't have the players, they're down

Like many others here would love to see Bolton down, though Blackpool most likely in their current form.

I think we're just still in it, but it would take something disastrous for us to go now. With out goal difference 48 points should be enough.

I genuinely think we're out of it.

Yesterday felt like the time we beat udders in 2012 - I walked out of there saying thats it, we'll go up. Yesterday just felt like that

Guest big bernard

There's usually one team who look safe, but then do a nosedive

Really hoping it's Bolton

probably be us wouldn't be the same without an end of season nail bitter. It's the Wednesday way lol

Just looking at the league position graphs you have to say Blackpool look like they are on the way down, so many horrible results - http://guardian.touch-line.com/?CTID=11&CPID=82&TEID=475&pStr=League_Pos&t=3

Millwall are stuck in the rut the got in to at the end of last season, a lot of heavy defeats in there that I hadn't expected to see - http://guardian.touch-line.com/?CTID=11&CPID=82&TEID=401&pStr=League_Pos&t=3

Lets all guess when we changed manager/got some confidence - http://guardian.touch-line.com/?CTID=11&CPID=82&TEID=235&pStr=League_Pos&t=3

Yoevil are dead and buried. Bourenmouth have the look of a team that needs a win or they could claim the "One team always gets sucked in" spot instead of Blackpool

Guest silkmenjake

I saw a I thing on Charlton and the take over and stuff that's been going on at the club last week end

I would be very worried if I was a Charlton fan

the new owner has done to Charlton what he did with another club he owns by bringing in all the no good players they payed good money for at 1 club he owns to Charlton

I suppose he is just moving his assets around

not good for Charlton at all

don't care who goes down more interested who comes up .Brentford,orient preston,rovrum, peterboro would all struggle to survive in the championship so any 3 of them would be good, chuck in 3 of the bottom 6 who survive and that's next seasons relegation battle more or less sorted .