Look Leeds

There a joke, when we bashed the scrubbers for 6, they showed the goals done in 20 seconds then there was a 10 minute special on women's weight lifting, at least war or the monster trucks was slightly more interesting.

Edited by helmut_rooster

There a joke, when we bashed the scrubbers for 6, they showed the goals done in 20 seconds then there was a 10 minute special on women's weight lifting, at least war or the monster trucks was slightly more interesting.

I honestly couldn't believe that...it was a joke.

Showed the highlights in x32 fastforward then a 10 minute piece on a 13 year old woman weight lifter...I couldn't believe my eyes I didn't even know it was a sport.

God knows what will happen if we get to wembley, maybe a re run of the classic war of the monster trucks special editoon

Its about time we broke away from this and had out own TV channel. Spotlight on South Yorkshire live from the studios in Sheffield. 

Agreed.

I think Sheffield is the biggest city in the UK without it's own TV headquarters.  I think Liverpool is the next biggest city - they get their local TV from Manchester..