martinez

Is our recent upturn over Xmas and NY been any coincidence with that fact Kirkland has been back in between the sticks?

I certainly have a lot more confidence in him and the way he marshalls the back four.

Could be.

Only really felt Martinez was poor in the Bournemouth game though, other than he's been solid.

I  think the back 4 probably have more confidence with Kirkland. No disrespect to Martinez like, he's still a kid really. Kirkland is experienced, and the spine of the team starts with him, RJ and Loovens. 

The defence have also been woeful at times, and both Kirkland and Martinez have been exposed too much. Martinez should have done better with the goals Bournmouth scored (but again, defence was sh*t)

Happy with Martinez staying as backup. 

Only seen him against bournemouth, and he was terrible, so wont pass judgement on whether this is a good signing or not.

Got to say, im very worried about the amount of keepers we are producing that are getting nowhere near the first team. what is going on?

Only seen him against bournemouth, and he was terrible, so wont pass judgement on whether this is a good signing or not.

Got to say, im very worried about the amount of keepers we are producing that are getting nowhere near the first team. what is going on?

Brilliant back up, his performances against Leicester and Watford were top notch.

Guest Ponty_Owl

Just thought I'd post it because I've not seen another post regarding this, apologies if this has been posted already.

Most of you probably already are aware that we extended his loan until the end of the season, today.

Thoughts?