Credit where credit is due...please!

A draw at Brighton is a decent result.........yes, it's always hard to take a late equaliser but a few more praises for a hard fought draw at a ground where many struggle against a decent Brighton side wouldn't go amiss. Whether you are a DJ out merchant or a "happy clapper" a reality check is needed cos ultimately, WAWAW? Though I do wonder about that at times!

A draw at Brighton is a decent result.........yes, it's always hard to take a late equaliser but a few more praises for a hard fought draw at a ground where many struggle against a decent Brighton side wouldn't go amiss. Whether you are a DJ out merchant or a "happy clapper" a reality check is needed cos ultimately, WAWAW? Though I do wonder about that at times!

Major fail facts aren't allowed in the twisted world of the Jones out at any cost brigade.

Anyone remember how well we did 12 months ago at the AMEX?

DJ does, and based on the team and setup last night we learned a lesson from it.

Disappointing result under the circumstances, but most people would have been taken coming away from the AMEX pissed off with a draw I'm sure, manager and players deserve a bit of credit for a change.

Even Helan this time apparently, fair play.

Guest cypress hill

Most people have said a draws a decent result

if we start winning at home, cus we'r not going to win many away.

if we lose saturday, a draws 5hite, considering how close the 3 points were

I think what some people feel is that a draw is a good result but not the result we needed. There is a difference. For example if your playing at home to man utd on the last day of the season and need to win to avoid relegation, a draw is a good result but not what is needed.

Will a draw at home against free-scoring Ipswich be a good result? Some would say yes. Others would say we need to start winning matches or be back in league 1 next year.

Major fail facts aren't allowed in the twisted world of the Jones out at any cost brigade.

Like the fact we have five points from nine points.

Like the fact we once again failed to hold onto a lead.

If you want to talk about facts of the season, they're all negative.

gave him credit for the draw , but it's negated because we failed to hold onto a lead yet again which is becoming the normal at this club we threw two points away which in the grand scheme of things might well hit us hard in may ,

you only have to look how many were "happy to lose against doncaster,if t gets dave jones the sack",to see the mentality of some on here

That's the mentality of a lot of football fans I'm afraid. They'd rather their team lose and someone lose his job rather than see the said person turn things around and stay.

Decent rsult Yesterda yand if you offered me that result at 7:45 I would have took it.

Shame to concede a late equaliser, but that's football.

Like the fact we have five points from nine points.

Like the fact we once again failed to hold onto a lead.

If you want to talk about facts of the season, they're all negative.

yep i get your drft and there's no doubt it's been an awful start . I've seen most of the games and I'm as peed off as most particularly after the yeovil and brum performances. But I'm not sure who would do better than Jones at the moment and I do yearn for some stability so I'd hang on a bit before dumping him.

And what I was getting at is that I think some of the critisism  on here has been both over the top and factually incorrect.

I have been adamant jones should go although realistic enough to know nothing will change while the takeover is ongoing.

My opinion has not changed but pleased we have been more positive and put in better performances.

Still nothing to shout about as we've not won and still relegation fodder but better.

yep i get your drft and there's no doubt it's been an awful start . I've seen most of the games and I'm as peed off as most particularly after the yeovil and brum performances. But I'm not sure who would do better than Jones at the moment and I do yearn for some stability so I'd hang on a bit before dumping him.

And what I was getting at is that I think some of the critisism  on here has been both over the top and factually incorrect.

fair enough, I'd still like to see Jones turn it around (again). As usual on here, the majority plump in one camp or the other without considering the middle ground. He's either the best manager in the division or the new Irvine. In reality, he's a decent manager, who's made some good signings and is obviously trying hard to get the squad to survive. On the flip side, he's personally made some monumental errors (in my opinion) that have cost us points.  Last night probably wasn't one of those times. But sitting back against Yeovil and Millwall was criminal. 4 more points on the board and things would look a lot rosier.

Guest UpTheOwlsss

Seems to be a divide on here between people with sense and ones that think a 2-1 away win isn't good at Barcelona because you've conceded