Credit where credit is due...please!

Finally some sense.

Anyone remember how well we did 12 months ago at the AMEX?

Jeez .... that day was horrific....

That was quite possibly the most one sided match I have ever witnessed ... I think we touched the ball 3 times all night... 

Guest Fulham Fox

An away draw at Brighton is successful. No-one is going to say that they wouldn't have taken that result before kick-off last night, before the start of the season or on the day the fixtures came out.

Use of the word mediocrity is a hang-over from previous matches. Please do not use it for the performance at the Amex last night.

A point last night is a good one in isolation. If we just could have put away very poor Yeovil, millwall and Donny sides we'd be on 12 points now, and things would have looked alot rosier

Edited by Stoop kid

An away draw at Brighton is successful. No-one is going to say that they wouldn't have taken that result before kick-off last night, before the start of the season or on the day the fixtures came out.

Use of the word mediocrity is a hang-over from previous matches. Please do not use it for the performance at the Amex last night.

A draw at Brighton is mediocrity in my book. I'll use whatever words I want thanks.

You genuinely expected us to win at Brighton?

No, that's not my point- I don't really expect us to win anywhere at the moment!

My point is I find it depressing that we've sunk so low that a point at Brighton is seen as a triumph- I remember a time when coming away from Anfield with a point was par fot the course.

Different time/different generation I know, but I just find it sad that this is where we are at, and that it's now perfectly acceptable for us to struggle along like this.

No, that's not my point- I don't really expect us to win anywhere at the moment!

My point is I find it depressing that we've sunk so low that a point at Brighton is seen as a triumph- I remember a time when coming away from Anfield with a point was par fot the course.

Different time/different generation I know, but I just find it sad that this is where we are at, and that it's now perfectly acceptable for us to struggle along like this.

And your solution would be ?

In ordinary circumstances I'd snap your hands of for a draw at Brighton but these are not ordinary circumstances.

The fact is that we are still to win a single match this season and the longer that goes on the harder it is to see a win coming. Just about every match right now is "must win" because we are that desperate.

Maybe you should leave the past. Its no longer 1993.

I do however understand completely where your coming from.

Its not acceptable its realism. Every Wednesday fan wants success but the reality is that Brighton have a much better squad than us and given our poor form a draw there is a good result. The reaction to it on here gets warped I believe because of the equally ott negativity that some posters seem to post on every possible thread.

What a stupid response- where have I suggested anything other than our current plight pis5ses me off?

Not really a stupid response we've both been going for a while we're both peed off what's your solution is a fair question imo .

there is no solution unless one of us has got a spare £50m kicking about - that might just be enough to buy the club and 'chuck a few quid at it'.

I've got 80 quid if you can manage the rest !

Make sure you enjoy the good bits if and when they come along would be my advice.

But arent you happier where we are today than when Jones took over /