Guest Bald Owl

F'kin yes.

We are going up, i say we are going up.[/quote

Why is he a prolific goal scorer or are we going for 0-0 draws?]

Guest chaferswfc90

Sheffield+United+v+Hull+City+FA+Cup+5th+

hahaha love him even more now

our two new signing?

Zayatte's overjoyed, Billy could try harder at hiding the fact he's a pig! At least pretend he's happy  lol

Guest Sweet&TenderOwl

Delighted about the u-turn and finally getting him signed.

He should be a good fit after playing with Gardner before.

That's a good signing, it makes sense and hopefully it should strengthen the spine of our team.

The team is taking shape. I'm happy with the additions this summer so far. A lot more so than last summer.

Just need a quality striker and a strong player for the centre of the park and we could do well this season.

Just those 2 pics tells us everything we need to know.

He's played against the likes of Rooney and Defoe.

Welcome Kamil Zayatte you beast.

I have a feeling he will be up there with Reda in the popularity contest.

Not to p*ss on your chips Sniper, but I could post pictures of Martin Taylor playing against all these players as well. As with Nuhiu, let's wait and see and give them a fair chance.

While we're at it, we should also give Martin Taylor another chance.

Guest Leebam

Why do we always sign players with un-pronounceable names, how do they expect us to make chants about them.

Seen as everyone seems in a good mood about our new signing how's about we make a chant for Buxton aswell (surely he deserves one)

Guest Johnbloodaxe

With our new signings plus Reda and Llera, this bloke, and the 6.6 striker, plus our pace men, teams will be poooing themselves...

I know I wouldn't like to face us... Big Hard and Fast...

We will bully teams in this league now just like we did in Div 1...

Playoffs at least, here we come!!!

Is Kamil Zayatte going to a) finish off the chances we create, or b) supply through balls and be the creative force in midfield we need ?

Whilst it is a good signing, let's not get too excited. We are still lacking quality in other departments more so....

Guest _Ibbo_

£2.5 Million for Gardner and Z who we have picked up on frees........

A cracking C/H partnership. 

The best bit about watching Z play against rangers was his calmness with the ball and his passing to JJ / Antonio and Helan.

We should have been about 3-0 in the first half hour ! 

Is Kamil Zayatte going to a) finish off the chances we create, or b) supply through balls and be the creative force in midfield we need ?

Whilst it is a good signing, let's not get too excited. We are still lacking quality in other departments more so....

We know. It's nice to be pleased about a signing though.

Very good signing. Looked excellent against Rangers.

we didn't need 4 CBs, that's why we shipped Beevers out last season. Say Taylor's on 5k+ per week, that's 1/4m for a season; do you think that's money well spent when he won't even make the bench?

I think it was more an individual case with Beevers. He was going stale and was very nervous when playing at Hillsborough because of the way he was brought in.

How about 'thinking outside the box'. Llera is an excellent centre back, except for his distribution, which is pathetic.

Now think back to last season and remember the trouble he caused in the opponents'area, and how many he scored/assisted.

Why not give him a try at being a striker?

Nowhere near mobile enough.