Zayatte Signs - Official

Guest 5512uto

Can't wait for whining dog botherers and southern fairies to start complaining about us being too physical for them again

Guest Big Guns

Feel like I've missed everything today, My internet goes and everyone signs, I should delete my account.

Thought you'd be mobile been a taxi driver

I only go on the lap top to neg djmortimer

Thought you'd be mobile been a taxi driver

I only go on the lap top to neg djmortimer

It was my phone! but when I got home Talktalk was fkin down! how unlucky was I, was on the phone to an Indian women for nearly one hour telling them my name and addy!! ffs!

With our new signings plus Reda and Llera, this bloke, and the 6.6 striker, plus our pace men, teams will be poooing themselves...

I know I wouldn't like to face us... Big Hard and Fast...

We will bully teams in this league now just like we did in Div 1...

Playoffs at least, here we come!!!

This... Jones really has set his plan out and made his intentions clear. Strong , big and fast - will be an exciting season where at last we will be able to stick our chests out and be proud. Other teams can get ready for the storm coming their way - and that includes the support.

Guest Big Guns

BG that's kind of good for you, now i've re-read it again lol

I've been excellent this week and don't let the grumpy brigade tell you otherwise

lol

I've been excellent this week and don't let the grumpy brigade tell you otherwise

lol

Yeah I know pal, It's been great in here this week, sometimes I think we all need a good punch up then have a drink after with Sniper getting the rounds in  :picnic:

I thought dj said he could play all across the back line?

That would make more logical sense, really hope so. Could probably use him at RB right now.

How about 'thinking outside the box'. Llera is an excellent centre back, except for his distribution, which is pathetic.

Now think back to last season and remember the trouble he caused in the opponents'area, and how many he scored/assisted.

Why not give him a try at being a striker?

Christ, now that is thinking outside the box.