Zayatte Signs - Official

This is terrible news. Our defence now appears to be sorted. Blimey, if we get a new striker and a central midfielder we'll have to have a new competition entitled "I think we're crap because......." and let people come up with some new things to whine about.

Clap, clap, clap....

Kamil Zayette career record

Lens B

Apps 55

Goals 1

Lens

Apps 1

Goals 0

Young Boys

Apps 41

Goals 1

Hull City

Apps 79

Goals 4

Konyaspor

Apps 13

Goals 1

Istanbul BB

Apps 26

Goals 0

Guinea

Apps 37

Goals 4

Welcome to Hillsborough and good luck Kamil Zayette.

Guest wadsgod

Absolutely delighted with this signing, just a striker and a centre midfield player now and I will be rid of my relegation fight worries.

This is terrible news. Our defence now appears to be sorted. Blimey, if we get a new striker and a central midfielder we'll have to have a new competition entitled "I think we're crap because......." and let people come up with some new things to whine about.

Clap, clap, clap....

There's always the new kit and lack of new scoreboard to keep ppl moaning lol

Guest Big Guns

New signings Atdhe Nuhiu and Kamil Zayatte may make their Championship debuts for Wednesday.

Must still be able to get clearance for Zayatte.

It's really important llera plays as little as possible this season

Guest Big Guns

Llera = the new Lines.

I don't mind llera as a character and he scored some important goals but its obvious hes a woeful centre half he's a flippingloony a nutter a flippingliability

I don't mind llera as a character and he scored some important goals but its obvious hes a woeful centre half he's a flippingloony a nutter a flippingliability

What a load of crap, i can't remember one game last season where he were that bad.

True

He'd be good to throw on up front for the last 10 minutes if were a goal behind

Related??