Am I getting carried away here?

Guest Big Guns

A team containing the likes of Brunt, Whelan, Bougherra, Simek and a few others is better than this current lot, end of story. quote]

Buxtons better than simek by a country mile

Guest Big Guns

i've been right about you not going to games

Wrong again keep trying there must be summat youve been right aboot...

That's Scottish for about ...

Getting carried away a bit, but I share your optimism. We are a very solid unit at the minute. With good players to cover in most positions.JJ to come in up front, Reda on the left Antonio and JJ can play either flank, Mcabe and Semedo would fit in comfortably. My only concern is the lack of cover at Centre half.

I was right about the way to play aswell, needed to tighten up with two banks of four and not carry passengers like Barkley and Bothroyd.

Surprisingly similar players, Simek pre-crippling and Buxton.

Personally I'd just give the edge to Buxton, think he's turned himself into a genuinely good full back great engine on him and his work in the opposing half of the field is probably slightly better than Simek's was.

I thought that Simek pre-shocker injury against Palace was an immense player personally, certainly on a par with Buxton now. 

Dont get me wrong, I loved Simek and thought he was a great player, I just think the champ is a different kettle of fish now, it's improved and so has Buxton......just think he's now better than the 'best Simek'......granted it's close.

I plussed you for no apparent reason, you owe me one. lol

Guest Big Guns

Getting carried away a bit, but I share your optimism. We are a very solid unit at the minute. With good players to cover in most positions.JJ to come in up front, Reda on the left Antonio and JJ can play either flank, Mcabe and Semedo would fit in comfortably. My only concern is the lack of cover at Centre half.

I was right about the way to play aswell, needed to tighten up with two banks of four and not carry passengers like Barkley and Bothroyd.

And cog

Fed up of this immature and childish mentality of "I was right and you were wrong... Blah blah blah!" Can't people just get behind the players, no matter who they are, as long as they wear a Wednesday shirt!

Happy clapper