Am I getting carried away here?

This squad; easily the best we have had since the premiership.

I can't remember when i had such confidence in our ability to win games at this level.

Our defence including Kirkland is premiership standard: Kikland and Gardener would still be at top level if it wasn't for injuries blighting their careers. Buxton is prem quality imo as is Reda!!

Our midfield: Lee and Coke- they are quality and will play top level sooner or later. Helan will defo play top level he is so fast.

Lita up front: enough said. 

Manager: best since Big Ron. Easy!

lol

Edited by Beholder

Guest Big Guns

Beholder was right about Jones

I was right about lines been poo and coke been miles better than him

Anybody else been right about owt ?

This squad; easily the best we have had since the premiership.

I can't remember when i had such confidence in our ability to win games at this level.

Our defence including Kirkland is premiership standard: Kikland and Gardener would still be at top level if it wasn't for injuries blighting their careers. Buxton is prem quality imo as is Reda!!

Our midfield: Lee and Coke- they are quality and will play top level sooner or later. Helan will defo play top level he is so fast.

Lita up front: enough said. 

Manager: best since Big Ron. Easy!

lol

Getting very carried away.

Buxton and Reda are not Premier quality, Lee and Coke were not even getting a game a month back and Lita is a good Championship striker.

We are a good work in progress, and will continue to improve. At present though, we have no Brunt, Whelan and Bougherra that we had in the championship a while back.

Go back to pre Dingles match and they would have been sending the lads round in white coats and putting you in a back to front cardigan!!

Now I think you have a point, even if we all know that the wednesday way will see us flattering to deceive.

Beholder was right about Jones

I was right about lines been poo and coke been miles better than him

Anybody else been right about owt ?

A few of us took some pelters for saying we'd be better off without Semedo in the side, seemed harsh at the time but it was clearly true.

Edited by Lee A

A few of us took some pelters for saying we'd be better off without Semedo in the side, seemed harsh at the time but it was clearly true.

I'm afraid I was one whilst we were in L1, didn't think you needed a defensive midfielder in that league.....actually thought he might be an asset in the champ, but it's sadly looking like I was wrong.

Still think he could do a job in defence.

Guest Big Guns

A few of us took some pelters for saying we'd be better off without Semedo in the side, seemed harsh at the time but it was clearly true.

Good call