Am I getting carried away here?

Will see where this new togetherness leads before getting carried away , yes we are doing well but sorry to say that can change one game to the next ,another losing streak could finish us off in this league fingers crossed it dosent happen ,but i am happy we are fighting for our survival that is a +point and was /is needed ,

Guest Leeswfc3

This squad; easily the best we have had since the premiership.

I can't remember when i had such confidence in our ability to win games at this level.

Our defence including Kirkland is premiership standard: Kikland and Gardener would still be at top level if it wasn't for injuries blighting their careers. Buxton is prem quality imo as is Reda!!

Our midfield: Lee and Coke- they are quality and will play top level sooner or later. Helan will defo play top level he is so fast.

Lita up front: enough said. 

Manager: best since Big Ron. Easy!

lol

Defo getting carried away with that 1

The Laws squad had a good balance, well the starting eleven anyway. It was pretty much the same eleven week in week out and a front two of Tudgay and Burton who were a very good pairing. A midfield of, right to left, JJ, Folly, Whelan and Brunt was as good as any in that league. I seem to recall that Folly didn't always play but for the life of me can't remember who played alongside Whelan?

Getting very carried away.

Buxton and Reda are not Premier quality, Lee and Coke were not even getting a game a month back and Lita is a good Championship striker.

We are a good work in progress, and will continue to improve. At present though, we have no Brunt, Whelan and Bougherra that we had in the championship a while back.

The evidence of their ability is how they are performing now. It doesn't matter whether they were playing before christamas or not. That is irrelevant.

Both Lee and Coke would not look out of lace at a higher level. I genuinely believe that.

Same goes for kirkland, Gardener, Reda, Buxton, Helan.

Then we have Mccabe and Palmer who have big potential.

When we had Brunt/ Whelan/ Bougherra we had the potential to get promoted but the rest of the team was not up to their standard.

I thought that Simek pre-shocker injury against Palace was an immense player personally, certainly on a par with Buxton now.

This. Simek is by far the best right back I've seen play for us. He was quality and consistent, better than Buxton is now IMO. But his injury ruined his career unfortunately, never recovered properly from it.

Spurr was immense for a couple of seasons aswell. People call him poo but when he first broke on the scene he was a really good left back. Then it seemed as if all his confidence was drained and he never got back to the level he was playing at. Similar to Beevers really.

Shame because I really thought these three would go on to play Premier Leage football. I never rated Richard Wood though.

How on earth can you believe that Coke and Lee would not look out of place in the Premier League on the basis of 10 games in the Championship?

Absolutely ridiculous.  

Oh and Whelan is comfortably better than any of our current midfield. 

How on earth can you believe that Coke and Lee would not look out of place in the Premier League on the basis of 10 games in the Championship?

Absolutely ridiculous.  

Oh and Whelan is comfortably better than any of our current midfield. 

because it is possible to judge the ability of players using the medium visual perception.

lol