Daniel Jones

Excellent contribution

Quote -

2) No change - always said we'd have trouble shifting players we'd like shifting out this month but would hope last night will help that situation as surely we dont need as many 'squad' players for cup cover so....

Step up Mr Aldridge do ur stuff and lets trim the squad and wage bill - negotiate some deals for some that are out of contract end of season to go now !

You managed to get Teale and Potter off the books so do your thing

looks like he started then Neil ? As i suggested in the thread you poo pood yesterday ??

Maybe you should read the content in full before commenting - really hope DJM is reading !!!!

gary megson

xx RSVP by PM

I got savaged by some on here last season when i said in a thread about Jones , that he was no where near good enough unfortunately i have been proved right , I said the same about Pecnick after i saw him at Derby first game of the season.

mind you after the Birmingham game i thought Rodri was the next Messi . 

Can only remember one game where I was impressed with him, away to Bristol City in the cup.

Clearly a footballer in there somewhere, but all this malarky about his whether he's a winger or full back, and all the injuries he's had, haven't shown him at his best.

All the best to the lad, hope he finds his feet at Vale.

Evidently, this now free's up some wage money for a new signing.

COME BACK DANNY BATTH!

Edited by FlyingOwl

Guest theowls 93

Some of the comments we're seeing on these boards lately are embaressing and hateful. the guy represented our club no matter what,and had the best hairdo, have some respect for the lad, why's It so hard some some to just wish the lad well genuinley?.........becoming more and more like bllunts every day on here nobbers!.............. :wacko:

sorry dad :sad: