F.A. Cup 4th Round Draw 3.30pm.

Guest Harry the Owl

flipping gutted. So wanted this to be at Hillsborough.

Means we'll have to give away our home stand which dilutes any atmosphere meaning you can bring 5,000 fans.

Gutted but glad we might have you.

Bring your best lads. Bring your best :laugh:

More like 500

If we can scrape past MK then we will struggle against either of those 2. Plus we are hardly a big draw or exciting opponents for them so there'll be no payday. We always seem to get a team that can easily beat us but doesn't offer a big return money wise.

No offence to our baggies posters on here either, I'm just saying it how it is.

Guest chapeltom

WBA wouldn't be a bad day out, but 4 London away days in the space of what 6 weeks? Charlton/Millwall/Watford - 2 of them midweek, you sod right off.

why?

cause we are so massive we should only want to play massive clubs

I bet you slag off top 4 teams for playing weakened teams but want your team to do the same

No offence to West Brom, but the fact is it's not a big draw. West Brom are one of my favourite teams and if we play them I'll go, but it wasn't that long since we were playing them in the league.

It's not being arrogant wanting to draw the likes of Arsenal and Man Utd, I've never been to such grounds and I've never seen Wednesday play against such clubs, therefore for once it would be nice if we get one of the best clubs in the country. After all we aren't going to win the trophy.

Guest chapeltom

Think about it, there are 3 scenarios here:

Go through and QPR do, London away day

Go out, London away day (Charlton away)

Go through and WBA do, decent away day.

Either way lads, were going to be away on 26th January and 66% chance of that being in London! I enjoy the long aways anyway, WBA wouldn't be bad, neither tie is totally unwinnable.

Edited by chapeltom