F.A. Cup 4th Round Draw 3.30pm.

We asked for a beating and we got one.

I can understand the fans reaction. The Chris Brunt sarcastic cheering was pathetic though I must say.

That was out of order, because he isn't a defensive midfielder, but, none of them looked interested. apart from that 5 minute bombardment in the second half

Here Baggie lads, what's the transport like from Birmingham City Centre to yours?

My last couple of visits have been by car.

There's a metro link and a bus route I drive so if we get through remind me and i'll look it up for you

Think about it, there are 3 scenarios here:

Go through and QPR do, London away day

Go out, London away day (Charlton away)

Go through and WBA do, decent away day.

Either way lads, were going to be away on 26th January and 66% chance of that being in London! I enjoy the long aways anyway, WBA wouldn't be bad, neither tie is totally unwinnable.

Yes, there are 3 scenarios:

1. We get knocked out at Franchiseville

2. We play West Brom. and Brunt scores the winner

3. We play Q.P.R. and Bothroyd scores the winner

It's the Wednesday way.

For those who are concerned with my plans should we end up playing West Brom.

I've decided to stay at a hotel near Fiveways railway station, change at Birmingham New Street for Birmingham Moor Street and go up The Hawthorns from there.

Anyway, see you all at MK...then Charlton.

Last time Wednesday played Queens Park Rangers in the FA Cup was 1966/67 in the 3rd round at Home where we won 3-0.

Last time Wednesday played West Bromwich Albion in the FA Cup was 1985/86 in the 3rd round where we drew the first game at Home 2-2 then went Out In the replay 3-2 at the Hawthorns.

Wasn't THE best goal ever scored at Hillsborough in a FA cup tie by Bomber Brown?