F.A. Cup 4th Round Draw 3.30pm.

No offence to West Brom, but the fact is it's not a big draw. West Brom are one of my favourite teams and if we play them I'll go, but it wasn't that long since we were playing them in the league.

It's not being arrogant wanting to draw the likes of Arsenal and Man Utd, I've never been to such grounds and I've never seen Wednesday play against such clubs, therefore for once it would be nice if we get one of the best clubs in the country. After all we aren't going to win the trophy.

No offence to West Brom, but the fact is it's not a big draw. West Brom are one of my favourite teams and if we play them I'll go, but it wasn't that long since we were playing them in the league.

It's not being arrogant wanting to draw the likes of Arsenal and Man Utd, I've never been to such grounds and I've never seen Wednesday play against such clubs, therefore for once it would be nice if we get one of the best clubs in the country. After all we aren't going to win the trophy.

We should look forward to playing any Premier League team cause we won't be in the PL for years.

Fact is they are a good sized PL club and we have been struggling in the football league for years

Yes it would be great to play one of the top 4.

But this is a decent draw and a welcome distraction from the relegation dogfight.

Fluke a win and then we might get a bigger team in the next round

It just seems so disrespectful with all the poo draw comments

Fans like you would hate to see other fans react like that if they drew us

I at least want a competitive game if we play yourselves so wholesale changes would be disappointing.

The pre-season friendly proved a heated affair, maybe we could have the same in the cup...

If you want a competitive game then you'd be better hoping that MK Dons go through.

Our first team would get hammered at your place tbh.

I at least want a competitive game if we play yourselves so wholesale changes would be disappointing.

The pre-season friendly proved a heated affair, maybe we could have the same in the cup...

Steve Clarke has said he wants a cup run if we beat qpr it shoulb be a laugh at least

Last time Wednesday played Queens Park Rangers in the FA Cup was 1966/67 in the 3rd round at Home where we won 3-0.

Last time Wednesday played West Bromwich Albion in the FA Cup was 1985/86 in the 3rd round where we drew the first game at Home 2-2 then went Out In the replay 3-2 at the Hawthorns.

If you want a competitive game then you'd be better hoping that MK Dons go through.

Our first team would get hammered at your place tbh.

A competitive game between ourselves.

Just think of this banter we could have on this board.. :laugh:

Just wish it was at Hillsborough. Could have put a few names to face etc.