Where are you on the 4 steps

I think the sooner we get our heads around the fact that it was August's form that was just the blip, then the sooner we'll get an accurate picture of where we really are. We are not good enough for this league, and haven't been since the first ball was kicked.

Been on step 4 for a while, and I'm enjoying myself a lot more as a result.

Stopped getting annoyed and disappointed a good few weeks ago, might sound awful but I'm now almost finding the funny side, laughed my way through the Bristol game at times.

Classic case of if you dont laugh you'll cry.

Edited by Lee A

3 but very very near to 4. We need a new man in now. I'd like to believe MM when he say's we won't go down but I'd also like to believe in Father Christmas.

poo , forgot I was on Owlstalk.........don't worry.....Father Christmas is real..........

Edited by paddyowl

I say step 4

Tbh I think every away game I've been to is step3

It's been a defiant atmosphere away, with the underdog approach of how long we can hold out before there is a calamity of our own or the referees making - almost like a cup game against higher league opposition with the hope we might get lucky.

ffs sake where have all the ' 2,3,4 or 5 million quid in january should do it ' crowd gone ?

Seen so many on here theyve convinced me we gonna spend big and get out of trouble

they will all be on step 1 surely - or not taken a step yet

have i got to reconsider again ?

does this mean my feeling we will spend nowt is sadly true ?

Looking at what McCarthy has done at ipswich (he joined on 1st November btw) and believing that could happen to us as well I guess plants me firmly at Step 2 (without the 'ranting to all and sundry' bit as it really doesn't affect my offline life that much). It's not too late but a big decision has to be made very soon imo. Edited by Almat

Looking at what McCarthy has done at ipswich (he joined on 1st November btw) and believing that could happen to us as well I guess plants me firmly at Step 2 (without the 'ranting to all and sundry' bit as it really doesn't affect my offline life that much). It's not too late but a big decision has to be made very soon imo.

For me, whilst we were in reasonable touching distance of the pack we didn't have to make a hasty judgement. But with Ipswich's recent surge there is the hint of a gap beginning to open up between the bottom four and the rest. We can't allow this situation to get much worse before we do what we can to address the problem in a timely fashion. It would appear that Mandaric is hoping the transfer window can bring a new burst of momentum, but unless results improve before January his hand might be forced prior to that.

Where are you currently on the 4 steps to relegation

Step 1. DENIAL

You still think it is just a blip and we will get out of this with the current set up.

Step 2. ANGER

You are still railing on forums and to all and sundry that something needs to be done

Step 3. APATHY

You are going to the games but the result is now not as important as the day out.

Step 4. ACCEPTANCE

You believe it is already too late and have resigned yourself to league one next season.

I personally have got to step 3.

somewhere between 3 & 4 for me :ghoulguy: