Where are you on the 4 steps

Guest Hatchethazza

Been on step 4 for a while, and I'm enjoying myself a lot more as a result.

Stopped getting annoyed and disappointed a good few weeks ago, might sound awful but I'm now almost finding the funny side, laughed my way through the Bristol game at times.

Classic case of if you dont laugh you'll cry.

That's exactly where me an my mates are at. Makes it bearable. Even started bettin against Wednesday, something I'm not proud of but takes the edge off when I pocket something.

Edited by Hatchethazza

i never liked steps anyway

we're gettin too comfortable with been poo poo thats why

lol

Basically yes. I feel like I have an acceptance that we are never going to become the team we were 20 years ago (especially with how football is nowadays).

We are a Championship side. With money we could hit the PL, without it there's every chance we'll end up back in L1 within the foreseeable future.

Guest Triplej2

I still think that we can go on a run of form and make the play offs or even maybe clinch an automatic spot on the last day of the season.

It said what step are you on, not what drugs are you on?!!

Seems like there is no one on step 2. A few are clinging to step 1. and all the rest have passed the venting stage and moved on to either apathy or have already resigned themselves to relegation, and it,s not even Christmas yet :-(

Edited by lanzaroteowl