Where are you on the 4 steps

Where are you currently on the 4 steps to relegation

Step 1. DENIAL

You still think it is just a blip and we will get out of this with the current set up.

Step 2. ANGER

You are still railing on forums and to all and sundry that something needs to be done

Step 3. APATHY

You are going to the games but the result is now not as important as the day out.

Step 4. ACCEPTANCE

You believe it is already too late and have resigned yourself to league one next season.

I personally have got to step 3.

Trust in Milan !! If he says we will stay up lets go with him. He has a little more to lose than most of us.

"THE MADOWL" has put total faith in Milans words........ buying Wednesdays points total at 45 .... anything more than one point a game is profit.

We will be ok after January.

I don't think I'm any of the above.

1. This isn't a blip this is relegation form, we need to do something or we will go down.

2. I'm angry and upset with how the season is going but I'm not going to shout from the roof tops what needs doing, that's down to Milan to sort out.

3. The result is always the most important thing, otherwise I wouldn't follow the team the way I do. Yes It's good to have a day out with a beer and the atmosphere but ultimately the result dictates what type of day I've had.

4. I haven't resigned to relegation because I trust Milan will do all I'm his power to keep us up. But if he doesn't do anything we are going down.

2 & 3 but maybe 4 after Saturday night....

Its a huge shame - I am acutely aware of the variables of football but some of the decision making on a strategic level down to day to day substitutions since promotion has been breathtaking. A bit of foresight and making the right decisions on matters that can be controlled then leaves you free to deal with the known unknowns as and when they arise.

Unfortunately, we have invited most of our problems IMO - that's the frustrating thing.

Is it wrong that I had expected better from such experienced football people?

Where are you currently on the 4 steps to relegation

Step 1. DENIAL

You still think it is just a blip and we will get out of this with the current set up.

Step 2. ANGER

You are still railing on forums and to all and sundry that something needs to be done

Step 3. APATHY

You are going to the games but the result is now not as important as the day out.

Step 4. ACCEPTANCE

You believe it is already too late and have resigned yourself to league one next season.

I personally have got to step 3.

If we abbreviate the steps and place them on a spectrum then we have the...

DAAA-Bar