Anyone agree with me yet?

DJ said himself that this is a results based business, i.e. you live by the sword, you die by the sword. Therefore under DJ's own philosophy getting the sack could be an inevitable outcome. He also said that the team always starts with 1 point and he always aims for all 3. By DJ's own account, he deserves the sack.

DJ said himself that this is a results based business, i.e. you live by the sword, you die by the sword. Therefore under DJ's own philosophy getting the sack could be an inevitable outcome. He also said that the team always starts with 1 point and he always aims for all 3. By DJ's own account, he deserves the sack.

He does deserve the sack well said :cool:

Totally agree with what you're saying mate, but I just don't think sacking Jones is the answer at the moment. But it wouldn't be a shock is MM did sack him.

I agree with you, I don't think sacking him is the answer .... yet.

But I reckon my 'line in the sand' is closer than most people's. I fear people only want to keep him in charge so we've given him enough time (& there's no suitable manager to replace him), rather than the actual belief he'll turn it around.

http://www.owlstalk....u/#entry4107571

I was the one who started that forum and got a hell of alot of stick for it.

But i have been proved correct ( Shock Horror )

Mr Dave Jones needs to leave. He has well and truly lost the plot. JJ at full back in a game we were chasing any moron can see he can change games.

But i suppose all you Dave Jones lovers enjoy the weekly press conference of 'we are getting there, were just not taking our chances.' Yawn. Or we have alot of quality in this side. Where???? 4 wins out of 17 is not good form. We wont look back at the end of the season when we are in the bottom 3 and say oh we could of won there but we didnt take chances.

Time to leave Dave Jones.

Anybody changed there mind since you blasted me???

DAVE JONES OUT!!!!!

You construct your post like a 14 year-old attention seeking boy. You need to give yourself a flipping shake!

Guest Deleted member

I read the OP and thought "Sh*t its never the school holidays again ALREADY??"

Then I remembered they let em out at 3 don't they...

as I said after the game on saturday, he should still be sacked. I genuinely feel a new manager could get more out of these players, we really do have some talented individuals here

I'm still backing him but can kind of see why people are against him. I'm not sure about the talented players parts though, I think we are rather limited. That is DJs fault though for his recruitment in the summer

No, he's a professional broadcaster and such activity would be far too infantile.

Also he broke his fingers due to an accident at work.

I meant the OP. I know Andrew Castle is too clever for colouring in books now he's moved onto dot to dot books.

In a Championship team that has Championship quality players that are proven (or at least played lots of games) at this level, such as Kirkland, Gardener, Llera, Mattock, JJ, Antonio, Bothroyd, Maguire, Taylor, Barkley etc, should be performing better than where we are currently.

Obviously the likes of Madine, COG, Semedo, Reda, Daniel Jones, Rodri, McCabe haven't played (much) at this level and therefore need to be given time to prove they can do a job (now or in the future), but Dave Jones ultimately needs to be held accountable.

I agree with you, I don't think sacking him is the answer .... yet.

But I reckon my 'line in the sand' is closer than most people's. I fear people only want to keep him in charge so we've given him enough time (& there's no suitable manager to replace him), rather than the actual belief he'll turn it around.

True mate.

i honestly can't see where we are going to start picking up points. Every week i just think "It's going to be tough".

But football is a funny old game, it could only take one decent player to come in (A striker who can score and make his own chances hopefully!) a bit of confidence to be injected into the team and fans.