Anyone agree with me yet?

I would be happy for us both to "deposit" £100 with a upstanding member of the community and winner takes all at the end of the season - easy money me thinks :milan:

I might be up for a bet against you on how many points we'll have accumulated before the January transfer window starts ? Or a date before then ?

http://www.owlstalk....u/#entry4107571

I was the one who started that forum and got a hell of alot of stick for it.

But i have been proved correct ( Shock Horror )

Mr Dave Jones needs to leave. He has well and truly lost the plot. JJ at full back in a game we were chasing any moron can see he can change games.

But i suppose all you Dave Jones lovers enjoy the weekly press conference of 'we are getting there, were just not taking our chances.' Yawn. Or we have alot of quality in this side. Where???? 4 wins out of 17 is not good form. We wont look back at the end of the season when we are in the bottom 3 and say oh we could of won there but we didnt take chances.

Time to leave Dave Jones.

Anybody changed there mind since you blasted me???

DAVE JONES OUT!!!!!

If we had drawn or won, would that have made you completely wrong?

Guest chuckie4570

Mr Dave Jones needs to leave. He has well and truly lost the plot. JJ at full back in a game we were chasing any moron can see he can change games.

But i suppose all you Dave Jones lovers enjoy the weekly press conference of 'we are getting there, were just not taking our chances.' Yawn. Or we have alot of quality in this side. Where???? 4 wins out of 17 is not good form. We wont look back at the end of the season when we are in the bottom 3 and say oh we could of won there but we didnt take chances.

DAVE JONES OUT!!!!!

But who would replace him. It's so easy to say 'Jones Out'......!!!

I agree with the OP, I think we should sack a manager every time we lose. I don't think we've changed our manager enough in the past 12 years. The key to success is always "sack the manager" it's worked every time we've done it before. I mean... Who wants consistency? Not me. If we change the manager enough maybe our players will get confused into playing well. That's it!

In fact I think for our next manager we should get Christian gross, he's out of work all we need is an underground tube system for him. But we can build that because we will have loads of money because we don't have to fulfil managers contracts when we sack them, it costs us nothing.

like i have said many times before,getting rid of Dave Jones is not the answer as there are no suitiable replacements out there.

Ancelotti, Capello, Hiddink and that Pep bloke that managed that Spanish team are all out of work. I was going to throw Redknap in the mix, but that would be just too far fetched lol

DAVE JONES OUT!!!!!

I'd be more interested in hearing what genuine supporters had to say about the matter.