Anyone agree with me yet?

I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you, but are you happy that the club would continue without a manager or did you have someone in mind to step straight into DJ shoes/

I dont know who could come in. But its the same old talk week in week out. And its getting boring, Leicester on saturday does anyone seriously believe we will get anything?

Maybe a manager like Paulo someone with a bit of fire. Mark Hughes will be available soon. Owen Coyle.

http://www.owlstalk....u/#entry4107571

I was the one who started that forum and got a hell of alot of stick for it.

But i have been proved correct ( Shock Horror )

Mr Dave Jones needs to leave. He has well and truly lost the plot. JJ at full back in a game we were chasing any moron can see he can change games.

But i suppose all you Dave Jones lovers enjoy the weekly press conference of 'we are getting there, were just not taking our chances.' Yawn. Or we have alot of quality in this side. Where???? 4 wins out of 17 is not good form. We wont look back at the end of the season when we are in the bottom 3 and say oh we could of won there but we didnt take chances.

Time to leave Dave Jones.

Anybody changed there mind since you blasted me???

DAVE JONES OUT!!!!!

Hes getting rid of Madine to open space for a different player who will take time to gel.

Give Madine the number 9 shirt at the start of the season so start the man, give him a effing chance for gods sake.

He's starting to give him a chance, and he is missing golden opportunities.

So actually, you wasn't even correct.

I dont know who could come in. But its the same old talk week in week out. And its getting boring, Leicester on saturday does anyone seriously believe we will get anything?

Maybe a manager like Paulo someone with a bit of fire. Mark Hughes will be available soon. Owen Coyle.

Good thinking

An manager from the lower league a bloke who's been sacked from our league after spending tons and a manager of another team of huge spenders who've yet to win a game this season.

Any more candidates?

Mr Dave Jones needs to leave. He has well and truly lost the plot. JJ at full back in a game we were chasing any moron can see he can change games.

But i suppose all you Dave Jones lovers enjoy the weekly press conference of 'we are getting there, were just not taking our chances.' Yawn. Or we have alot of quality in this side. Where???? 4 wins out of 17 is not good form. We wont look back at the end of the season when we are in the bottom 3 and say oh we could of won there but we didnt take chances.

DAVE JONES OUT!!!!!

Music to my ears anyone agree ? this post 100% JONES OUT NOW! why not when its 0-0 an we are pressing for the win put jj on wing why left back anywho the jones haters are out in force!

Very generous there mate.

That much?

I was thinking by the law of averages..... like if someone asked him the time.

Adam do you know what a watch is?

Music to my ears anyone agree ? this post 100% JONES OUT NOW! why not when its 0-0 an we are pressing for the win put jj on wing why left back anywho the jones haters are out in force!

Yoda?

Have we learnt nothing from our past?

Changing managers as soon as times get tough is not the answer.

There'd be a very strong possibility we'd still be in League 1 if that was the case. There's arguments for both sacking a manager early & also giving them time. We could both think of good examples of both situations, but they have zero relevance to us right now.

Ultimately MM will have to judge DJ on his record with us this season, & nothing else. If he does have full faith in him, then he'll have to wait until the end of the season to see if he was right to keep him at the helm, no matter how bad it got. Obviously it might be too late by then, but I think there's certainly more of a credible argument to get rid of Dave Jones than there is to keep him.

DAVE JONES OUT!!!!!

And anyone who actually know the players strengths can see why he did it. He originally brought on JJ on the right wing and TBH he barely did anything (granted he didn't have a lot of time). So he brought on an additional winger knowing full well that JJ has played full back before and done ok. Antonio was getting marked out of the game, so 2 quick wingers down their left could (and should) have caused problems for Forest. So (arguably) our 2 best wingers down the left, with Buxton (who loves to overlap) and mayor on the right is a lot of attacking on our side. It didn't come off though.

Who is the least attacking threat out of Antonio, Buxton, JJ and Jones? IMO it is Jones

You are right with something though, 4 wins out of 17 is poor. However, it's not just black and white as you're making it out to be

And anyone who actually know the players strengths can see why he did it. He originally brought on JJ on the right wing and TBH he barely did anything (granted he didn't have a lot of time). So he brought on an additional winger knowing full well that JJ has played full back before and done ok. Antonio was getting marked out of the game, so 2 quick wingers down their left could (and should) have caused problems for Forest. So (arguably) our 2 best wingers down the left, with Buxton (who loves to overlap) and mayor on the right is a lot of attacking on our side. It didn't come off though.

Who is the least attacking threat out of Antonio, Buxton, JJ and Jones? IMO it is Jones

You are right with something though, 4 wins out of 17 is poor. However, it's not just black and white as you're making it out to be

There's no asterisks in this game, only scoreboards.

As stated in other threads the going got tough when we started life in championship with dj completely choping the squad playing in form dj out of position weak defence loosing streak. Yes the going is tough whos to blame ? we got behind dj many matches ago when we was loosing he will turn it around how long do you give ? Apart from antonio who all of us wanted to sign are the rest of players he has signed any good ? Injured or useless lazy gets.... He says we need time to gel the players havent played in this league befor its an all new ball game im clueless he says your right there pal You come in gut the team buy crap give the same press confrences you tal gonads If i got to ask you one question... How do you plan to sorted this out dave ? Get back to me befor jan please many thanx.... yea some of you might think i talk gonads :biggrin: just airing my views lool

There'd be a very strong possibility we'd still be in League 1 if that was the case. There's arguments for both sacking a manager early & also giving them time. We could both think of good examples of both situations, but they have zero relevance to us right now.

Ultimately MM will have to judge DJ on his record with us this season, & nothing else. If he does have full faith in him, then he'll have to wait until the end of the season to see if he was right to keep him at the helm, no matter how bad it got. Obviously it might be too late by then, but I think there's certainly more of a credible argument to get rid of Dave Jones than there is to keep him.

Totally agree with what you're saying mate, but I just don't think sacking Jones is the answer at the moment. But it wouldn't be a shock is MM did sack him.