Anyone agree with me yet?

http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/183498-leave-now-before-i-push-you/#entry4107571

I was the one who started that forum and got a hell of alot of stick for it.

But i have been proved correct ( Shock Horror )

Mr Dave Jones needs to leave. He has well and truly lost the plot. JJ at full back in a game we were chasing any moron can see he can change games.

But i suppose all you Dave Jones lovers enjoy the weekly press conference of 'we are getting there, were just not taking our chances.' Yawn. Or we have alot of quality in this side. Where???? 4 wins out of 17 is not good form. We wont look back at the end of the season when we are in the bottom 3 and say oh we could of won there but we didnt take chances.

Time to leave Dave Jones.

Anybody changed there mind since you blasted me???

DAVE JONES OUT!!!!!

Thread.

FORUM

Thing is...

I could start 20 new threads right now

One each for each of our players - saying that they're now rubbish and need to be sold

Then when they're sold pull it back up and say "look... told you so...."

Therefore proves Jones doesnt have a clue

Guest armchairfan

Thing is...

I could start 20 new threads right now

One each for each of our players - saying that they're now rubbish and need to be sold

Then when they're sold pull it back up and say "look... told you so...."

We've only got 20 players???????????????

When did that happen

Guest JC Saviour

http://www.owlstalk....u/#entry4107571

I was the one who started that forum and got a hell of alot of stick for it.

But i have been proved correct ( Shock Horror )

Mr Dave Jones needs to leave. He has well and truly lost the plot. JJ at full back in a game we were chasing any moron can see he can change games.

But i suppose all you Dave Jones lovers enjoy the weekly press conference of 'we are getting there, were just not taking our chances.' Yawn. Or we have alot of quality in this side. Where???? 4 wins out of 17 is not good form. We wont look back at the end of the season when we are in the bottom 3 and say oh we could of won there but we didnt take chances.

Time to leave Dave Jones.

Anybody changed there mind since you blasted me???

DAVE JONES OUT!!!!!

I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you, but are you happy that the club would continue without a manager or did you have someone in mind to step straight into DJ shoes/