We had total control over the game!

According to DJ in his interview ?

on what planet did we ever have control of that game

Been all for giving him time but since the Blackpool game and some of the stuff he has done, I am starting to get really worried, real quick

why not stick an extra forward on when they score instead of 7 minutes to go as well?

The fact that he is reluctant to change it is what annoys me. It was men against boys for most of the first half and he just kept it as it was. I don't want to change manager personally, as it's got us nowhere in the past, but I do feel he has to change it, and fast, or else he will be on his way.

Guest penchant

I spent all game rooting for your lot and in some respects I thought you were a bit unlucky. Llera could so easily have scored in the first half and there were other opportunities, but it wasn't to be. You are losing your games in midfield. You sacrifice your forward line so you can play 5 in midfield and yet you are still overrun there. I was also surprised to see you concede from such a straight forward near post corner. What the hell were your defenders concentrating on? I can't help but say that your problems appear to be organisational. Players seem to be concentrating on the wrong things. Your midfielders are standing off the opposition 2-3 yds as if to prevent a pass rather than force a hurried pass by challenging for the ball. Players are left in space and only given attention when they have the ball. We used to be exactly the same last season and thankfully Grayson recognised the weakness and got hold of a midfield 3 who would give no opposition player more than a second to think about what he was going to do with the ball. I don't want any Yorkshire club to get relegated (even L**ds) because we need to strengthen 'the Yorkshire' , but Jones seems to have a lot to answer for in terms of tactics and squad strengthening. I still thought you were just a tad unlucky and it was encouraging to see how you made Boro appear quite vulnerable on several occasions. Bad luck lads.

We was doing fine up to them going back in front.

Seemed to be a lack of fight after this point.

If I picked a fault throughout game its that we don't close wide players down to try and stop them crossing ball.

Andy Hinchcliffe pointed this out during game.

I spent all game rooting for your lot and in some respects I thought you were a bit unlucky. Llera could so easily have scored in the first half and there were other opportunities, but it wasn't to be. You are losing your games in midfield. You sacrifice your forward line so you can play 5 in midfield and yet you are still overrun there. I was also surprised to see you concede from such a straight forward near post corner. What the hell were your defenders concentrating on? I can't help but say that your problems appear to be organisational. Players seem to be concentrating on the wrong things. Your midfielders are standing off the opposition 2-3 yds as if to prevent a pass rather than force a hurried pass by challenging for the ball. Players are left in space and only given attention when they have the ball. We used to be exactly the same last season and thankfully Grayson recognised the weakness and got hold of a midfield 3 who would give no opposition player more than a second to think about what he was going to do with the ball. I don't want any Yorkshire club to get relegated (even L**ds) because we need to strengthen 'the Yorkshire' , but Jones seems to have a lot to answer for in terms of tactics and squad strengthening. I still thought you were just a tad unlucky and it was encouraging to see how you made Boro appear quite vulnerable on several occasions. Bad luck lads.

Spot on!

the lack of passion annoys me too. There only seems to be Llera and Antonio who give a roger IMO

Thats bullsh1t. Passion isnt just about kissing the badge.

You can have all the passion in the world but if you arent good enough then.......you arent good enough.

Passion is just a trait some play with it some don't. Doesnt mean anything anymore.

Llera may have passion but he still costs goals defensively for examples of this see goal 2 tonight and tuesday.

Thats bullsh1t. Passion isnt just about kissing the badge.

You can have all the passion in the world but if you arent good enough then.......you arent good enough.

Passion is just a trait some play with it some don't. Doesnt mean anything anymore.

Llera may have passion but he still costs goals defensively for examples of this see goal 2 tonight and tuesday.

this is true. However, if some of the more gifted players showed a little bit of it, we might get somewhere. The last few weeks have been poo poo. How many second balls do we win? Nobody seems to bust a gut to get to a ball anymore and it's frustrating as ****.

According to DJ in his interview ?

on what planet did we ever have control of that game

Been all for giving him time but since the Blackpool game and some of the stuff he has done, I am starting to get really worried, real quick

why not stick an extra forward on when they score instead of 7 minutes to go as well?

didnt hear it but if he said it he is deluded and/or fighting to save his job - words of a destperate man

come on - in control FFS !!!

i heard it and I believe he said "they were done" after we scored.

Apparently not. TBH I found the post match interview embarrassing. I probably can't say that on OT these days.

DJ talked about their 2nd goal being offside without mentioning the fact our goal was at least two yards offside. Sorry DJ, but you can't blame the refs when they gave us a goal that clearly should have been ruled out.

Edited by CrosbyKitchens

The mid field comments are spot on. Why persist with 5 when it is clearly not doing what it meant to do, namely win us the midfield battle through having an extra man? And as for the standing off players, both the midfield and full backs seem to think getting within a few yards of your man is sufficient.

It takes a Huddersfield fan to hit the nail on the head!!

Very perceptive from an outsiders point of view. He's right - we sacrifice a forward for an extra midfielder yet still can't contriol that area. Bothroyd is a passenger on the wing. He doesn't have pace and can't defend so put him up front in his best position else we are playing with ten men - is this not obvious to everyone?

Stick JJ back in the team as he was on fire and lets try and attack team more as this current system ain't working.

Oh and how did seven foot Gardener get beaten at the near post for their headed goal????