Team full of divers & cheats according to posh fans

I think every teams have their fair share of divers. I don't think our team has many tbh, I think the only one I'd actually label a 'diver' was Madine. Also, I thought the pitch was very slippy on Saturday, Antonio couldn't stay on his feet, whether they interpreted this as diving I don't know. I noticed that article doesn't mention time wasting tactics of Peterborough in the first half which is fine and not cheating at all.

Tbf, it's classic Semedo.

Goes around bulldozing people left, right and centre like he's Rambo.

And then when he has won the ball back near our own goal, he waits for a little bit of contact and he is down like a hooker. Not really cheating though, because there is always contact and it is always a foul. Just a soft one.

Works everytime, and Darren Ferguson lost it at his players on a couple of occasions when it happened right down next to our own corner flag.

They're a fan base that know their team are on their way down and will struggle to come back up.

They will probably aim a few bitter parting shots (like this) at many of the teams that they will leave behind and not play for a few years.

Pity, rather than hate, I pity dem fools.

it's just a bitter fan of a tinpot outfit...

don't worry , there's plenty of them about...

my favourite bit is when he wonders if the player stretchered off has been carrying something since barkley's tackle...

f--- me, he did well to carry it for an hour...

what's his name? bert traughtman? :tango:

To be fair, I thought Barkley was going to see red. The tackle seemed a bit rash and two footed but it's nice to see some decisions go our way for a change.

How we didn't get a penalty for the push on Llera in the area is beyond me, he's not exactly the type of player to go down, especially in the box when a cross is coming in.

Antonio looked like he had gone down easy, but did well to stay up in the first place, and lets be honest if you don't go down you don't get anything, which annoys me as ref's are just encouraging players to go down.