Dave Jone - Deserves the Sack

Guest RocketOwl

Guest RocketOwl

Grant Holt has just got better with age you tail, Not because he suddenly found a club that he liked. So you wanted to build a defence around a 20 year old unknown quantity at this level? Jesus I'm glad you are nowhere near our recruitment.

Clueless.

Anyone who watched our defense last season, could see Danny Batth is quality, yes he is good enough to base our whole defense around. He would cost 1 million pounds an for that you would get 10 years service at least and a future captain. I sometimes wonder, if any of our fans know anything about football.

Grant Holt has just got better with age you tail, Not because he suddenly found a club that he liked. So you wanted to build a defence around a 20 year old unknown quantity at this level? Jesus I'm glad you are nowhere near our recruitment.

Maybe he was in the past? Uchechi, Kasnic? Those signings made about as much sense as his posts do

In my opinion Dave Jones should have been sacked on his performance this season.

The win less run in itself is enough too see most managers sacked.

I don't want Dave Jones sacked. All i am saying is that he is very lucky not to be on his perfromance this season, ignoring last season. I believe the way we went up has biding him more time than Manderic would normally offer.

Jones will go on to deliver success, so i think we owe Milan a lot of gratitude for not sticking too sterotype.

Quality.

Guest Owls 84 aka Tubes

In my opinion Dave Jones should have been sacked on his performance this season.

Let's analysis his decisions.

Danny Batth - Should have been signed, the failure not too sign him has cost us a lot of points. Then for him to come out and say he is not what we are looking for, may have ruined any further chances of his signature. It was a bemusing statement, how is Danny Batth not what we are looking for yet Martin Taylor is?

Mark Beevers - The decision too loan him too a team i believe will be fairly close too us all season is a joke.

Signings have been atrocias as well. Martin Taylor is gash, always has been. He is literally no better than Rob Jones, he is just a more household name. Anthony Gardner whilst a decent enough player, is injury prone and wont prove value for money. Joe Mattock is not good enough and as discussed in my pevious post we already have a future England international in Julian Bennett. Pecknik has proved as about as useful as a choclate teapot. Chris Maguire again is a silly signing. Mcabe looks decent, Corry looks decent and Bothroyd and Barkley are good signings. However, i cannot ignore the amount of crap he has bought too the club.

I don't want Dave Jones sacked. All i am saying is that he is very lucky not to be on his perfromance this season, ignoring last season. I believe the way we went up has biding him more time than Manderic would normally offer.

Jones will go on to deliver success, so i think we owe Milan a lot of gratitude for not sticking too sterotype.

Did Danny Batth not say and I quote "I want to stay at Wolves to fight for my place" which is understandable as he has worked his way through the ranks.

Rob Jones didn't re sign as he knew he wouldn't be able to cope in the Championship.

As for the winless run that is to be expected in a higher division and pretty much a whole new team, they needed to gel and judging on recent performances they have.

Julian Bennett ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Danny Batth - Should have been signed, the failure not too sign him has cost us a lot of points. Then for him to come out and say he is not what we are looking for, may have ruined any further chances of his signature. It was a bemusing statement, how is Danny Batth not what we are looking for yet Martin Taylor is?

Mark Beevers - The decision too loan him too a team i believe will be fairly close too us all season is a joke.

Signings have been atrocias as well. Martin Taylor is gash, always has been. He is literally no better than Rob Jones, he is just a more household name. Anthony Gardner whilst a decent enough player, is injury prone and wont prove value for money. Joe Mattock is not good enough and as discussed in my pevious post we already have a future England international in Julian Bennett. Pecknik has proved as about as useful as a choclate teapot. Chris Maguire again is a silly signing. Mcabe looks decent, Corry looks decent and Bothroyd and Barkley are good signings. However, i cannot ignore the amount of crap he has bought too the club.

Did Danny Batth not say and I quote "I want to stay at Wolves to fight for my place" which is understandable as he has worked his way through the ranks.

Rob Jones didn't re sign as he knew he wouldn't be able to cope in the Championship.

As for the winless run that is to be expected in a higher division and pretty much a whole new team, they needed to gel and judging on recent performances they have.

Julian Bennett ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Guest OzzieOwl15

come back when you can spell

When he first started posting his spelling was much better. Someone pointed this out and said it was Neil. Now his spelling is atrocious. Me smells a rat.

Ha ha lol.

Outstanding once again.

I agree with the bold bits.

blah blah blah de blah

Can you see a problem with what you've put here?