Dave Jone - Deserves the Sack

Guest RocketOwl

In my opinion Dave Jones should have been sacked on his performance this season.

Let's analysis his decisions.

Danny Batth - Should have been signed, the failure not too sign him has cost us a lot of points. Then for him to come out and say he is not what we are looking for, may have ruined any further chances of his signature. It was a bemusing statement, how is Danny Batth not what we are looking for yet Martin Taylor is?

Mark Beevers - The decision too loan him too a team i believe will be fairly close too us all season is a joke.

Signings have been atrocias as well. Martin Taylor is gash, always has been. He is literally no better than Rob Jones, he is just a more household name. Anthony Gardner whilst a decent enough player, is injury prone and wont prove value for money. Joe Mattock is not good enough and as discussed in my pevious post we already have a future England international in Julian Bennett. Pecknik has proved as about as useful as a choclate teapot. Chris Maguire again is a silly signing. Mcabe looks decent, Corry looks decent and Bothroyd and Barkley are good signings. However, i cannot ignore the amount of crap he has bought too the club.

The win less run in itself is enough too see most managers sacked.

I don't want Dave Jones sacked. All i am saying is that he is very lucky not to be on his perfromance this season, ignoring last season. I believe the way we went up has biding him more time than Manderic would normally offer.

Jones will go on to deliver success, so i think we owe Milan a lot of gratitude for not sticking too sterotype.

says mr 51 posts f off

Guest TonyOwl88

Stupid thread. We just need to get behind the team and hope we've turned the corner.

I like the new youth system at the club, and the promising young players in the first-team squad. DJ has been instrumental in this, so its not all bad decisions. Ross Barkley is maybe the best player we've had in years too.

Guest RocketOwl

Well it is me i can only apologise for my spelling erros, I guess it's a big deal for some of you. The point of this post, jokes aside, is that Jones is very fortuante to still be in a job. I am pleased with this as I believe he is and will do a good job. Credit to Milan Manderic for keeping faith. In fact Milan has not put a foot wrong yet. Jones signings have been suspect.

Guest totemowl

Agree

Sums you up. You agree he should be sacked, but in the same thread you say he shouldn't be sacked because he will deliver success, after saying he's an absolute disgrace, then backtracking by saying he shouldn't be sacked, then saying he's mediocre.

Worst, most confused poster ever.