No new players in until other moved out........

Guest Bedders

Guest Bedders

@robstaton

Dave Jones tells me he can't sign any new players unless others move out. Nicky Weaver out at the moment due to knee & wrist injuries #swfc

Guest Bedders

Can imagine old Milans face if he asked for another striker.

Maguire, Pecnik and Rodri.

3 absolute shockers.

Afraid so........poor recruitment in the summer.

I'm still waiting to see this Amado kid named on the starting line up so I can wear my shirt with his name on............

@robstaton

Dave Jones tells me he can't sign any new players unless others move out. Nicky Weaver out at the moment due to knee & wrist injuries #swfc

Has DJ actually genuinely asked MM if he can sign MORE players?? :st2: :tango: What's the Serbian for 'flip off'?

Edited by Almat

@robstaton

IF THIS IS TRUE...

then jones has been handed the same chalice megson had to drink from...

'and be judged by the team you have at present'...

Guest Big Guns

Huddersfield have shown us up on signing strikers

Rhodes out for 8 million and a even more proven scorer in ,beckford...

Reight business.

This smacks of "I'm not giving you any more money because if you lose Saturday your replacement will need it".

It also smacks of DJ getting the excuses in early should he be sacked. 'I wasn't allowed the necessary funds' etc.

We've basically got 2 full teams and a handful of reserves already- if we need to sign more players, then something is seriously wrong. On pro contracts:

Kirkland

Bywater

Weaver

Jameson

Buxton

Lee

Taylor

Llera

Gardner

Beevers (out on a months loan)

Reynolds (out on loan.)

R.Johnson

Mattock

D.Jones

J.Bennett

Antonio

Mayor

Semedo

Barkley

Coke

Prutton (out on loan.)

McCabe

Corry

Lines

Palmer (out on loan.)

JJ

Pecnik

Madine

O'Grady

Bothroyd

Rodri

Maguire

Now that is flipping lot of players, many of whom have been signed by DJ already. I'd be telling him to flip right off if I were Mandaric!

Well DJ only really has himself to blame, as others have said, signing so many players and still not being able to field a side that can compete in this league is criminal. However its done now, so how are we gonna remedy it? We don't have the strikers to make this system work, so we have to bring one in. If Milan is refusing to sanction any more loans until someone moves out, then thats a risk, but I suppose we have a budget to keep to. Again you have to think that the manager has brought this on himself, we have a large unbalanced squad and what have we done to try and trim it? Surely some clubs would take our players? Its at times like this where the manager has to earn his corn, love them or loathe them, managers like Big Ron or Arry Redknapp wouldn't just do nothing. They recognise a problem and are proactive in dealing with it, wheeling and dealing until they find the right balance.

Guest MrsGoggins

Can imagine old Milans face if he asked for another striker.

Maguire, Pecnik and Rodri.

3 absolute shockers.

Exactly look at the size of the squad and the dross he's brought in.

How many of those now suggesting we signed too many players were cautioning us against that policy three months ago? The modern football supporter is almost always clamouring for new signings and getting giddy when they are made.

Very true.

Dave Jones signed plenty - its time for him to demonstrate his management skills with the players we have.

How many of those now suggesting we signed too many players were cautioning us against that policy three months ago? The modern football supporter is almost always clamouring for new signings and getting giddy when they are made.

dont think anyone was saying we sighned too many, but we certainly kept too many...

it is pretty poor that we did sign so many players and probably over half arent up to it