No new players in until other moved out........

Guest Bedders

I think we have gone quantity over quality.

Last season we needed two CBs, left back, decent winger and a striker. We still need quality in those positions in my opinion.

I also think we need a different view on some players. Madine needs to play- loan him until to christmas and get him sharp again.

I am also pleased to see we are playing 451 if we get it right it will work.

3points today boys I can feel it.

POST OF THE DAY

lol

Do you not get it Neil?

"Can't be on cheap wages, even if we're not paying them all"

i.e. Say for instance, he's on 20k a week, but we have a wage structure where we could only pay 10k to him, but still be an higher earner in our squad. QPR would subsidise the rest.

Do you not get that Neil?

I suggest you go back to making your threads.

Agree he's worth it.

Just a shame we don't play him in his best position, due to Dave Jones not bringing in a wide player with more consistent delivery than Antonio & JJ.

Bloody daft.

Agreed. Good player that he is, we didn't bring him in to play him wide midfield. He was brought in to score goals, surely? IIRC we have the option of signing him at the end of the season. He's not going to cost less than a million and will command probably 40k/wk in wages. Would you sign him? Like Barkley (but for different reasons) he's never going to be our player and that has always been my bone of contention with both of them. We are neglecting bringing through our own prospects to accommodate 2 players who will never be our players. Let's face it, even without Barkley and Bothroyd, we couldn't be doing any worse....could we?

Edited by Almat

I see the "Pecnic is awful" bandwagon is gathering momentum , it may well be that he struggles to make an impact but it never ceases to amaze me how fans write players off after a handful of appearances.

I agree. This guy was a World Cup player two years ago. Surely, he has more to offer than what we have seen.