Blackburn 1 - 0 Sheffield Wednesday - YOUR reaction...

Guest Brammy (On The Move)

My take on it is why change what worked on Friday?

Should have just swapped Gardner for Taylor and Bothroyd for JJ or someone else.

I'll admit I wasn't there though.

Guest manc owl

following the performance against Leeds, have to say i'm a little disappointed; thought we'd turned a corner...

this. I feel really dissappointed, as I keep expecting us to get something.

I haven't been and due to work have not been since beginning of September but am usually a lot more committed to the cause but from what I can tell from tonight and Friday is things are on the verge of turning but with 2 games like we've got next we need 6points, simple

Anyone who went to the game willing to share their thoughts ?

We basically gave the game away before we even kicked off by not playing COG as the lone front man.

I don't know how many times I have to repeat this but COG is the ONLY player we have who can hold up our front line on his own.

We basically gave the game away before we even kicked off by not playing COG as the lone front man.

I don't know how many times I have to repeat this but COG is the ONLY player we have who can hold up our front line on his own.

Spot on. Find it hard to have faith in a manager who cannot see something as simple as this. 2 in 27. Clock ticking.

Guest theowls 93

Enough of the ball, no cutting edge. Wingers don't provide enough quality crossers, not enough bodies in the box. Never going to score the goals to win games with this system. We need to centre forwards playing and both in the box to score and not just Madine

Guest theowls 93

Based solely on RS commentary, I am happier than I have been for many weeks.

It's perverse to think that 1-0 defeat could make me feel like this, but let's look at the positives: -

Corry sounds a great discovery

Buxton is match fit again

Daniel Jones appears to actually have a footballing brain

Barkley is hitting the form we expected

JJ put in another shift

The whole team were crisp and confident with their passing

UTO :biggrin:

How from RS can you believe Danny jones has a footballing brain? Because I can assure you he doesn't