Blackburn 1 - 0 Sheffield Wednesday - YOUR reaction...

Guest JC Saviour

Isn't' that a contradiction in itself ?

Others have come back saying he was solid

And he was Watford's best player last season

Isn't' that a contradiction in itself ?

Others have come back saying he was solid

And he was Watford's best player last season

I must admit the only time I have ever seen (and that was on tele) him is when he broke that Arsenal legs leg. Did he play that well for Watford then.

Guest JC Saviour

I must admit the only time I have ever seen (and that was on tele) him is when he broke that Arsenal legs leg. Did he play that well for Watford then.

Should read lads leg (sodding keyboard)

Guest Gordo_Owl

I went.

Had a couple of half chances in the first 3 minutes and looked sharpe. Then let them walk through us to score. Very weak defending. It took us about 20 minutes to get going again after that. Thought we knocked the ball around well after that but didn't look threatening. We don't seem to be able to create very much when we've got 1 up front but when Rodri came on with Madine we got over run in midfield. Thought after the first 20 minutes Barkley was our best player, very composed on the ball and spread the play well. Antonio had a poor game by his standard and JJ was pretty quiet.

Think if we carry on playing 1 up front we need a much stronger goal scorer that can hold the ball up too (a mix of Madine and O'Grady but better than both)

Taylor did better and had a great goal saving block in the 1st half. Thought the rest were all alright but we just don't seem to have enough attacking urgency or the ability to break teams down.

I like DJ and I think we are playing better but the last 10 results speak for themselves. Need a win not a performance Saturday.

Guest NORTHWESTOWL

Shut the flip up. Read the first like and realised youd spelt Barkley wrong so didn't read the rest. Learn the players names you stupid waste of oxygen.

rumble off moron , so I spelt his name wrong - don' t make his performance any better does it FFS

I went to ewood library, far too little in the final third and, as someone has pointed out, the changes came too late.

Missed an easy header early on (can't remember who) and Antinio had a good chance that he would have buried last season, Matt Taylor also made a goal saving block in the first half.

Not a bad performance apart from the first 20 minutes.

Edited by Alteredge

Guest on the band wagon

Should have got at least a point but could nt make the 2nd half possession count, poor end product and did nt get forward quick enough.

Another loss and we need to pick up or we will be cut a drift.

Overall thought we played well to a point but not taking the few chances we had