Too drunk to remember, says Cawley

Guest intercity0wl

If he exited the ground immediately after the incident then that kind of pours scorn on his to drunk to remember defence. If it was much later then it highlights communication deficiencies amongst the police and stewards.

Watch sky (if you recorded it)

Looks like he legs it straight up the tunnel and out the ground

Owlstalk Shop

Putting words in peoples mouths. We await his next breach of the banning order. I wonder what controls other than him being inside are in palce to stop him going to football matches?

The only way that they can stop him is to make him attend his local police station at the exact kick off time of every L**ds game. If he doesn't show up, he gets instantly banged up. And the more he does it, the longer each sentence gets. Anything less than this and he'll be back watching them home and away again in no time with no challenge.

Most of us have probably gone down to away games on the train countless times, I know I have and gone on to neck a load of ale, especially in London, never enters my head to punch goalkeepers though.

Too much of this " I was drunk" crap these days, if you have a thuggish mentality like this idiot, you will do it whether you've had 10 stellas or a cherryade.

Edited by leea8331

Not sure I'd be able to run after drinking that much...
He would be dead if he had drank that much really No chance
Mr Macaulay said Cawley told officers he had drunk a number of cans of Stella Artois lager on Friday morning, followed by three-quarters of a litre of vodka - all before he got to Sheffield by train. Once in Sheffield, he had a further seven to 10 pints of cider, the court heard. Not a rogering chance. He weighs about 8 stone wet through. He couldn't handle that.
I am sure I couldn't run after drinking that much

dont forget the super human drinking power that cocaine provides you with

Can someone explain how his solicitor claims the reports of him bragging about the incident on Facebook weren't true?

His profile was available for all to see after the game and he clearly commented on it how he didn't 'give' about the incident.

Oh - and to say he was that 'drunk', he typed and texted perfectly fine updating his status on Facebook.

A steward opened the gate for him lol

Couldn't make it up.

to be fair the steward would have had no idea of what had happened on the pitch seeing as he would have spent the whole match stood at said gate, and plenty of fans leave before the final whistle so they dont get stuck in traffic so it was a perfectly legitimate action by the steward,

on another note the idiot claims not to remember anything...yet he remembers enough about it to go bragging on FB when asked about it by all his idiotic cronies, utter BS...magistrates/judges must live in isolation because how she hasn't seen the footage over the weekend is just stupid its been everywhere

Edited by warner

Just had a look on the National Rail website and its £68 for a return to Sheffield from Cheltenham Spa. So that'll be best part of £100 on transport and SWFC ticket for an unemployed yob. Wonder if he's a smoker too? Another £15 on fags...then all that Stella, vodka & cider. I'm working and I can't afford to go off like that!