85 seats, 4 urinals and one kiosk's shuttering...

A mate said to me we should we boycott the return fixture at Elland Road?

2000 fans at £40+ a ticket would surely hit them where it hurts and send a message to them.

Also ban L@@ds from having tickets for next game at Hillsborough?

I said i couldnt see it happening and wasnt sure on where the F.A stood on such issues.

It is a thought, be we should go there and do what we do best, back our team; leave the stadium intact, stay off the pitch and not punch the goalie.

Maybe next year, they should only get the upper?

Edited by fife_owl

It is a thought, be we should go there and do what we do best, back our team; leave the stadium intact, stay off the pitch and not punch the goalie.

Maybe next year, they should only get the upper?

I agree, maybe we should limit their tickets for Hillsborough next season, say 1000 members in top tier surrounded by stewards/police

Pity we can't fine everyone that was sitting in those seats . If they only sold to season ticket holders they'd know who was sat where .and whether they used the seat or gave the ticket away it at least might deter this sort of thing if you knew whether you used your allocated seat or not ; if it got smashed you pay .

Pains me to say it but I don't think I'll bother with the return. I'd already pretty much decided that with cost of tickets, but not sure I want to subject my lad (13) to potential intimidation on top of that.

To put it into perspective, I don't go to every away game, usually about 6-8 away games a year and this was on my 'list' but its on the verge of being crossed off.

Guest Briscoe Inferno

Can people who had those seat numbers be prosecuted for criminal damage or were they vacant?

Makes you wonder why the club has to pay for police for their 'attempts' at protecting private property or does the recent proposed change in the law regarding raising the level of acceptable force when protecting / defending your property against criminals take precent?

Guest Sailmaker

*Meanwhile, our esteemed political elite are informing the international press that after the 15 minutes of sustained rioting, missile throwing and attacks on the police by the Sheffield Wednesday fans, the North Stand has been reduced to a smouldering ruin.

In sharp contrast to the rampant hatred heard on Friday night, the only noise today is the rattle of bobbies helmets rolling like tumbleweed along its once graceful steps.

*In the interest of consistency, this statement is also not true.

for all those fans who are going to the return fixture i say, eat in sheff before you leave and drink outside the ground DO NOT give the club any revenue from food or drink that alone will cost them £1000's plus they have to throw all the unsold food away after and buy in fresh for the next match, just a thought.

for all those fans who are going to the return fixture i say, eat in sheff before you leave and drink outside the ground DO NOT give the club any revenue from food or drink that alone will cost them £1000's plus they have to throw all the unsold food away after and buy in fresh for the next match, just a thought.

lol

Impossible. I get so hungry on a day out.

Is there anyway of finding out who had tickets for these seats, records of sales to LUFC season ticket holders, people who paid by card ? and bill them pass details onto the feds for criminal damage charges to be brought against them.

Pains me to say it but I don't think I'll bother with the return. I'd already pretty much decided that with cost of tickets, but not sure I want to subject my lad (13) to potential intimidation on top of that.

To put it into perspective, I don't go to every away game, usually about 6-8 away games a year and this was on my 'list' but its on the verge of being crossed off.

I went to Leeds last time with shirt on show and had no trouble

I wonder what will happen to their away end now in the return fixture...you can see it happening cant you?

Yes, lets take some paint and tart it up a bit