85 seats, 4 urinals and one kiosk's shuttering...

A mate said to me we should we boycott the return fixture at Elland Road?

2000 fans at £40+ a ticket would surely hit them where it hurts and send a message to them.

I thought the same. Would be a brilliant statement.

Agree with you though - my next thought was not everyone would stick to it so it wouldn't work.

I agree, maybe we should limit their tickets for Hillsborough next season, say 1000 members in top tier surrounded by stewards/police

Even better put them in the North West corner. It narrows down to a very small entrance onto the pitch therefore easy to guard. They'll not be able to make much noise so less chanting and with a bit of luck they'll also get wet through.

I wonder what will happen to their away end now in the return fixture...you can see it happening cant you?

Given the tension that now exists between the fans I wouldn't be in the least bit surprised if they find an excuse to ban us for the riot at Hillsborough because everyone knows it was our fault.

Seriously though, we should make certain we do take over 5,000 fans and do absolutely no damage whatsoever for the following reasons:

1) Show how proper fans behave and show them up for the animals that the "minorjority" of them really are

2) They will only send the bill for any damage to Wednesday anyway so why hurt our own club?