85 seats, 4 urinals and one kiosk's shuttering...

Sounds like it's a round on Mock the week ... if this is the answer what is the question.... !

What it actually lists is the damage that was done by the dirty scum on Friday to the away end.

Know someone who was working that night and this was what the horrible cretins smashed / broke / pull to pieces etc

Do we have to stand this cost ? Or do we just send the bill straight to Santa Claus face himself ?

Out of interest. How much damage was caused by the "rioting" on the north stand? (*cough* Mr Mann)

None of our fans sorry, rioters wiped their feet before going into the north stand. So there's a bit of muck on the steps.

Edited by dan27

Shocking. I hope Leeds foot the bill. I'm happy for Wednesday to foot the bill for the damage caused elsewhere in the stadium as it sounds like it was crazy in the north with the rioting. Also happy for every owls fan who went on the pitch to be prosecuted and banned.

Did any Wednesday fans go on the pitch?

Guest PrincessWendy

I wonder what will happen to their away end now in the return fixture...you can see it happening cant you?

No, I can't see it happening because we are owls, not fowl, foul or fools.

Bless you

HRH Wendy

Anyone expect anything more will come from this except a fine to Leeds for compensation and an FA charge? Seeing as 85 seats were ripped up do we expect at least 70 plus fans to be individually charged. Or will the police just focus on animals who threw bottles, seats and the advertising board?

A mate said to me we should we boycott the return fixture at Elland Road?

2000 fans at £40+ a ticket would surely hit them where it hurts and send a message to them.

Also ban L@@ds from having tickets for next game at Hillsborough?

I said i couldnt see it happening and wasnt sure on where the F.A stood on such issues.

Guest christheowl

A mate said to me we should we boycott the return fixture at Elland Road?

2000 fans at £40+ a ticket would surely hit them where it hurts and send a message to them.

Also ban L@@ds from having tickets for next game at Hillsborough?

I said i couldnt see it happening and wasnt sure on where the F.A stood on such issues.

Or it could make us look like cowards who are staying away because of the trouble some idiotic leeds fans caused-ultimately giving them mindless thugs a victory by them thinking there big, bad scary ways have made them intimidating.