Credit to Dave Jones

Guest chuckie4570

Guest chuckie4570

Just listened to his interview on Skysports. He said he can take the chants about himself, he has for 12 years but an attack on his goal keeper is a disgrace and all L**ds fans should be banned from every ground in the country.... Well said Dave

He deserved a win too - it's hard on managers when their team has just been robbed of a dead cert penalty and could have been playing against 10 men.

As they say, the luck is against you when you're at the bottom, but we don't half get more than our share of crap refs.

It was only a point tonight but hopefully the team has turned a corner now.

Got a bit of confidence back, hopefully the team have too. And maybe, as was raised in another thread, tonight will be the game that brings everything together in the same way Yeovil did last year.

Dave Jones should never have to listen to those vile chants. His father died knowing his son was subjected to that poo poo

And yet there are supposed Wednesday fans calling for his head. Wanting him sacked because he doesn't measure up to Megson. Because, despite going so long undefeated, and getting us promoted from a seemingly impossible position we went up. Yet we haven't won in a while and pigs squeal for his head. You might be Wednesday fans, but you're pigs to me

You're a rumble ing joke. I'm as much embarrassed about you than I am about the Leeds scum.

Dave Jones should never have to listen to those vile chants. His father died knowing his son was subjected to that poo poo

And yet there are supposed Wednesday fans calling for his head. Wanting him sacked because he doesn't measure up to Megson. Because, despite going so long undefeated, and getting us promoted from a seemingly impossible position we went up. Yet we haven't won in a while and pigs squeal for his head. You might be Wednesday fans, but you're pigs to me

You're a rumble ing joke. I'm as much embarrassed about you than I am about the Leeds scum.

flip me, best thing i've ever read on here, kudos!

If ever there was a bloke schooled in the art of conducting yourself with class and dignity, it's Dave Jones.

I really hope he gets things right and that we dont let him go, hopefully a couple of strong results this coming week will get things going in the right direction.

Can't imagine what it must be like been subjected to chants like that. Disgusting.

Looking at the bigger picture though and although he has made mistakes I see some of the young lads like Corry and know we are moving forward. During a bad run you sometimes become close minded and forget these things. Tonight reminded me that DJ is a top boss at this level and no matter what happens this season I know that if we stick with him we will achieve what all Wednesdayites want us to achieve.