Credit to Dave Jones

Guest chuckie4570

Dave Jones should never have to listen to those vile chants. His father died knowing his son was subjected to that poo poo

And yet there are supposed Wednesday fans calling for his head. Wanting him sacked because he doesn't measure up to Megson. Because, despite going so long undefeated, and getting us promoted from a seemingly impossible position we went up. Yet we haven't won in a while and pigs squeal for his head. You might be Wednesday fans, but you're pigs to me

You're a rumble ing joke. I'm as much embarrassed about you than I am about the Leeds scum.

Calm down, football managers are hired to be fired (hence the clauses in their contracts for early termination that give them big pay outs)

Dave Jones should never have to listen to those vile chants. His father died knowing his son was subjected to that poo poo

And yet there are supposed Wednesday fans calling for his head. Wanting him sacked because he doesn't measure up to Megson. Because, despite going so long undefeated, and getting us promoted from a seemingly impossible position we went up. Yet we haven't won in a while and pigs squeal for his head. You might be Wednesday fans, but you're pigs to me

You're a rumble ing joke. I'm as much embarrassed about you than I am about the Leeds scum.

Wonder where all the fools trying to hound him out have gone.

nobheads.

Guest foreverSWFC

Good post.

But the last bit shows you've had too much to drink tonight.

Good post.

But the last bit shows you've had too much to drink tonight.

No it doesn't mate.

I'm totally embarrassed that Wednesday fans will lower themselves to sing about Leeds fans being stabbed by Galatassary fans.

To be honest, I'm stunned.

Tonight wasn't football. Wasn't rivalry. Pure hatred. Disgusting.

Guest foreverSWFC

No it doesn't mate.

I'm totally embarrassed that Wednesday fans will lower themselves to sing about Leeds fans being stabbed by Galatassary fans.

To be honest, I'm stunned.

Tonight wasn't football. Wasn't rivalry. Pure hatred. Disgusting.

If true, that is disgusting.

However, the behaviour of Leeds fans cannot be excused and I'd say on the whole they embarrassed themselves much more than we did tonight.

Just listened to his interview on Skysports. He said he can take the chants about himself, he has for 12 years but an attack on his goal keeper is a disgrace and all L**ds fans should be banned from every ground in the country.... Well said Dave

+1

I know that, but what evidence came up against him?

Absolutely none,

There was statements from some scrubbers who had been influenced by a police "trawling" scheme, basically offering compensation to say you were molested, ( DJ used to work in care homes with young people if you didnt already know that )

There was so little evidence that it should never have got anywhere near court, but none of these so called victims actually turned up when it did, the whole thing was fabricated rubbish trying to lure a big name for a scandal, and the case was thrown out.

Absolutely none,

There was statements from some scrubbers who had been influenced by a police "trawling" scheme, basically offering compensation to say you were molested, ( DJ used to work in care homes with young people if you didnt already know that )

There was so little evidence that it should never have got anywhere near court, but none of these so called victims actually turned up when it did, the whole thing was fabricated rubbish trying to lure a big name for a scandal, and the case was thrown out.

Only just found out about him working in care homes while I was searching for the book online. Cheers for the info mate, never really knew much about it and if there was any truth in it etc.

Dread to think what it must be like for Jones at games like this, subject to the abuse from 1000's of fans while he can do nothing but stand on the touchline hoping his team delivers.

Edited by JoshTheOwl