Happy clappers

Some fans just sit waiting for a defeat so they can enjoy launching another attack on Sheffield Wednesday and it's players

Shame..

I agree. Some fans flipping love it. It seems like they can't wait for us to lose so that they can wee wee and moan. Today was an improved performance.

I agree. Some fans flipping love it. It seems like they can't wait for us to lose so that they can wee wee and moan. Today was an improved performance.

Exactly

It's like some fans have forgot which football team they're supposed to support..

The support in the ground today was excellent however - with the fans right behind the team all the way through - and very patient

Online though, it's clear some are LOVING slagging us off - and getting personal in the process..

Owlstalk Shop

It,s time you woke up and smelt the coffee. Jones has lost all respect of the few fans who still backed him before today. A totally terrified tactic of only playing one striker up front against a very poor team, on a run of three straight defeats. Then only going two upfront with four minutes remaining. Shocking tactics from a shocking manager.

I'm not advocating Jones is sacked but I wouldn't describe myself as a happy clapper. He can't do right at the moment the formation he used today worked well at Burnley but today and unfortunately things didn't come off today. If Bothroyd hadn't his ashtma 'episode' then things many have been different. Yes I'm like everyone else the next few games will be very hard and it's hard to see where were going to get points but I don't think a different manager would make a difference at the moment with the players they'd have to work with

So us who are against lol getting sacked aren't necessarily happy clappers I just tend to think I have a balanced view and the sacking of a manager isn't always the solution. Maybe rather than sacking the manager people need to change their expectations? Obviously I wouldn't expect fans to be happy with the bottom 3 but I think we all need to realise this season we should settle for a 15th - 20th finish. Particularly with the resources lol has been given.

Guest Nejc_Pe�nik

Exactly

It's like some fans have forgot which football team they're supposed to support..

The support in the ground today was excellent however - with the fans right behind the team all the way through - and very patient

Online though, it's clear some are LOVING slagging us off - and getting personal in the process..

No, some people can see things when they go wrong. The support is still there, but it's not like someone's not going to get slagged off when they're making constant mistakes. It doesn't matter which industry your in. If he was in mine and he got sacked he wouldn't get a call again, so he's lucky.

So come on then. Get to the point!

Who should we get in to replace him?

PS. There's obviously are fans who are vacking him, so you're got your OP way wrong.

Ditto, many people saying get rid of lol but I'm yet to hear someone suggest a replacement who in my opinion is a better long term option.

It,s time you woke up and smelt the coffee. Jones has lost all respect of the few fans who still backed him before today. A totally terrified tactic of only playing one striker up front against a very poor team, on a run of three straight defeats. Then only going two upfront with four minutes remaining. Shocking tactics from a shocking manager.

It really annoys me when individuals make statements like this .

I don't recall you asking me for my opinion .

Please speak for yourself and the people who you know support your views, don't assume everybody agrees with you .

This

Gary Madine was off colour today big time and the difference between him running the front line and COG was chalk and cheese

No it wasn't Madine dragged their central two defenders about more in 20 mins than COG did all through the match...different tactics but both COG and Madine did ok..mind you you have to know something about football to spot that

No it wasn't Madine dragged their central two defenders about more in 20 mins than COG did all through the match...different tactics but both COG and Madine did ok..mind you you have to know something about football to spot that

Why are you of the opinion that you and only you knows something about football?

It,s time you woke up and smelt the coffee. Jones has lost all respect of the few fans who still backed him before today.

It's one thing to have someone else's opinions demonstrating you have little or no credibility. It's quite another to do it for them.

But surely if no one backs him any longer then there's no one left to smell the coffee?

:huh:

It's one thing to have someone else's opinions demonstrating you have little or no credibility. It's quite another to do it for them.

But surely if no one backs him any longer then there's no one left to smell the coffee?

:huh:

To tell you the truth I don't know what to suggest.

But for me, the elephant in the room is Taylor. I can mitigate the other signings/gambles.

But I can't get my head around that one. He is bloody woeful. Who scouted him?

It's that signing that bloody gets to me.

Why are you of the opinion that you and only you knows something about football?

Well. Come on.

not a happy clapper but not a "jones out" man...

i can understand people calling for his head and disagree with the people defending him making out nothings wrong.

he's made some poo decisions and think his tactics and substitutions have been poor.

I do think he can turn it round but the fact is hes gonna have to sort it fast...

well if it's not jones it's the team then ,which makes it a vicious circle, as he bought most of them in , so someone isn't doing their job right and unfortunately that rests with the manager ,rightly or wrong .

Edited by trevdi9

Call me a happy clapper if you like . I think calling for the head of the manager who got us promoted in style last season is plain stupid,it just does not make sense .

If we were halfway through the season and still in the same position I would be able to understand some fans becoming anxious but after just 10 games, for goodness sake get real .

DJ must be given time

Spot on! I think we have the right manager in place to guide us towards the top end of the Championship over the next few seasons.

Granted its not going too well at present but who genuinely thought it was going to be easy in this league??

Having read some of the posts on this site over the past week I'm quite frankly shocked at how short, or rather selective some people's memories are.

I'm far from happy with the current situation but I fail to see what bringing in another Manager will do when all he will have to work with is the current crop of players.

Having said that if it comes towards the tail end of this year and the situation hasn't got any better, I would fully understand the cries for a new Manager. As had already been said, after 10 games? Quite frankly that's embarrassing!

A genuine question to the "Non Happy Clappers" who do you want to replace DJ?

Come on DaveyBoy. Give us an answer. Still waiting.