Happy clappers

because having an understanding of what's going on instead of just watching the ball is how you know if a striker is doing his job....COG played with his back to goal and the defenders didn't have to find him...he did alright but was isolated and whilever we have no one running past teh first man we make it easy for defenders...Madine did something different as he dragged to two central defenders about leaving holes for other players...again he was isolated so whenever he got the ball he was surrounded by three or four defenders...Mcguire DOES run past the first man so I'm surprised that he hasn't been given a look in

Guest Big Guns

Cog played half decent ,wot I'm questioning is the substition ,just like for like and was never going to change the game

because having an understanding of what's going on instead of just watching the ball is how you know if a striker is doing his job....COG played with his back to goal and the defenders didn't have to find him...he did alright but was isolated and whilever we have no one running past teh first man we make it easy for defenders...Madine did something different as he dragged to two central defenders about leaving holes for other players...again he was isolated so whenever he got the ball he was surrounded by three or four defenders...Mcguire DOES run past the first man so I'm surprised that he hasn't been given a look in

That doesn't answer the question I asked. Why are you of the opinion that you and only you know about football?

It,s time you woke up and smelt the coffee. Jones has lost all respect of the few fans who still backed him before today. A totally terrified tactic of only playing one striker up front against a very poor team, on a run of three straight defeats. Then only going two upfront with four minutes remaining. Shocking tactics from a shocking manager.

+1 from me fella.1 point from 21 tells its own story and it isn't bad luck and no Dave were no nearly there as you keep fecking spouting out in interviews.

Guest caskey

It,s time you woke up and smelt the coffee. Jones has lost all respect of the few fans who still backed him before today. A totally terrified tactic of only playing one striker up front against a very poor team, on a run of three straight defeats. Then only going two upfront with four minutes remaining. Shocking tactics from a shocking manager.

Can i point out a lot of teams play with just one up front in the Championship. We nearly always play like that home and away. Derby played like that yesterday with Conor Sammon. You look at the team sheets of most teams in this league. It will be one up front with two wide men making a 4-3-3. Oh and another team is Leicester with Nugent..

I think you underestimate Hull pal. They are a good side who had the best defence in this league last year.

Edited by caskey

Can i point out a lot of teams play with just one up front in the Championship. We nearly always play like that home and away. Derby played like that yesterday with Conor Sammon. You look at the team sheets of most teams in this league. It will be one up front with two wide men making a 4-3-3. Oh and another team is Leicester with Nugent..

I think you underestimate Hull pal. They are a good side who had the best defence in this league last year.

Not much point in making reasoned comments around here at the minute mate.

I think we have drawn one, out of the last nine games.

One of those being Southampton away?

1pt from 24pts league points?

IIRC - could be wrong though?

CP, BHA, UDDS, BFC, (Soton), WW, Burnley(draw), And Hull.

I know with all the losses it,s hard to keep up!

Guest Deleted member

Lanzarote Owl, Almat and Pops55 have spent the last week spamming Owlstalk with Jones Out drivel

Can only assume they are Blades

Guest pops55

Lanzarote Owl, Almat and Pops55 have spent the last week spamming Owlstalk with Jones Out drivel

Can only assume they are Blades

Iv'e been watching Wednesday since 1962 and its very easy to accuse some one of being a pig to rubbish their argument but my opinion is he should go now, if you don't like that then you will have to lump it.

Edited by pops55