Happy clappers

It,s time you woke up and smelt the coffee. Jones has lost all respect of the few fans who still backed him before today. A totally terrified tactic of only playing one striker up front against a very poor team, on a run of three straight defeats. Then only going two upfront with four minutes remaining. Shocking tactics from a shocking manager.

The idea of the formation sounds good. Conceding bag fulls at the back we went with a 451 formation which could go to 433 when in possession. We were never quick enough to support COG an left him isolated. No runners in behind either looking to play off the shoulder.

Formation has potential for me though.

Edited by H2Owl

The idea of the formation sounds good. Conceding bag fulls at the back we went with a 451 formation which could go to 433 when in possession. We were never quick enough to support COG an left him isolated. No runners in behind either looking to play off the shoulder.

Formation has potential for me though.

I concur

Just as long as you happy clappers are last in the queue when the lifeboats really are needed. Seriously I know it's probably a pride thing now (you can't just change your entrenched view overnight for fear of losing 'face') but how long will you continue your support for? 2 more defeats in the next 2 matches? 3 more defeats in the next 3 matches? Bottom of the table by mid November?

Edited by Almat

Just as long as you happy clappers are last in the queue when the lifeboats really are needed. Seriously I know it's probably a pride thing now (you can't just change your entrenched view overnight for fear of losing 'face') but how long will you continue your support for? 2 more defeats in the next 2 matches? 3 more defeats in the next 3 matches? Bottom of the table by mid November?

why is it a case of being a happy clapper because you don't want your manager sacked? i am not happy the way things are going at the moment but is changing the manager every time we have a bad run the answer?

As I've said in another thread we were a couple of terrible ref decisions away from winning the game.

I though his set up was okay first half as a 4-3-3 but it seemed more of a static 4-5-1 in second half.

I do think a problem is giving the opposition way too much time in the ball

Call me a happy clapper if you like . I think calling for the head of the manager who got us promoted in style last season is plain stupid,it just does not make sense .

If we were halfway through the season and still in the same position I would be able to understand some fans becoming anxious but after just 10 games, for goodness sake get real .

DJ must be given time

It,s time you woke up and smelt the coffee. Jones has lost all respect of the few fans who still backed him before today. A totally terrified tactic of only playing one striker up front against a very poor team, on a run of three straight defeats. Then only going two upfront with four minutes remaining. Shocking tactics from a shocking manager.

Soul destroying.

Guest pops55

Some fans just sit waiting for a defeat so they can enjoy launching another attack on Sheffield Wednesday and it's players

Shame..

Thats complete nonsense

Guest totemowl

So come on then. Get to the point!

Who should we get in to replace him?

PS. There's obviously are fans who are vacking him, so you're got your OP way wrong.

Jones has lost all respect of the few fans who still backed him before today.

No he hasn't

Not at all

Not even close

What's happening is that the haterz are starting to be ignored as it's clear that once you start asking them to give reasons behind their 'jones out' nonsense their argument immediately falls down as they struggle and choke to give a reasoned debate as to who would come in, who should be in the starting 11 etc

Owlstalk Shop