Sack him now - he's lost the plot.

That was almost Irvine-esque. 1 - 0 down, not a shot on target in the second half. What do we do, do we shove one of the centre-halfs up front, do we bring on Rodri to ****** a goal?

Do we fookers like, we persist with one up front, whilst Jones stands there with his arms folded. We accepted the defeat, ready for the next one against Leeds.

Hull changed their tactics second half, we had three warnings/let-offs for their goal - yet still it came.

Brought in Bothroyd, played him out wide - JJ can do that? Despite in theory having an extra man in midfield, we barely touched the ball - our 'creche' in midfield cannot cut it.

Time to go.

Guest Briscoe Inferno

Dave - if we had players who made the right pass or shot selction everytime, we'd be a Premier League side FFS.

All wind and P1$$ from Dave Jones...

I really want him to succeed and I rate him as a manager, but I think this situation is clearly alien to him and he isnt able to address it.

Tuesday was supposedly our turning point, but were just relying on a roll of the dice every week, DJ more or less says so in his press interviews. I'm really torn on this one, I'm starting to get that gut feeling that a change might be needed to get us going.

I went to Burnley and today, and Jones' comments on the radio made me wonder if I actually went. We didn't dominate at Burnley, and if we had a 'right go' today then I'm a chinaman.

Jones is a good manager, his record proves that, but at the minute he is making some awful decisions, and picking teams via the to bola method. He's lost the plot, and is just rotating the team to try and stumble across a winning formula. We got exactly what we deserved today, and never once had a go.

He's got 2 games left, because MM won't **** about.

I went to Burnley and today, and Jones' comments on the radio made me wonder if I actually went. We didn't dominate at Burnley, and if we had a 'right go' today then I'm a chinaman.

Jones is a good manager, his record proves that, but at the minute he is making some awful decisions, and picking teams via the to bola method. He's lost the plot, and is just rotating the team to try and stumble across a winning formula. We got exactly what we deserved today, and never once had a go.

EXCELLENT POST THERE!

Excellent post. Negged by accident.

Guest silvergusy

It's frustrating but like most I'm hoping and praying we get it right in the next game because I believe the squad we have should be doing much better.

I don't think DJ will be gone by the Leeds game but unless we start picking up 3 points he won't last much longer.

If he does go I have no idea who he will bring in...megson anyone?