Martin Taylor, future SWFC legend.

Guest Distraught!

Des Walker and Mike Lyons = Wednesday Legends.

Even if Taylor improves significantly = Just another Wednesday centre back.

Des Walker and Mike Lyons = Wednesday Legends.

Even if Taylor improves significantly = Just another Wednesday centre back.

So if he was part of a team that went on to be promoted he would be just another centre back?

Depends what your definition of a legend is I suppose.

Guest Distraught!

So if he was part of a team that went on to be promoted he would be just another centre back?

Depends what your definition of a legend is I suppose.

He would have to do what Nigel Pearson did to get close to being a legend in my book. Pearson was up there because of his blood and guts attitude. He was a legend not because of his attributes as a defender but because of what it meant to him wearing the shirt. Coupled with the little matter of being the guy that held a trophy above his head at Wembley.

If Taylor can emulate that, then fantastic call him a legend. But my expectations are not too high.

He would have to do what Nigel Pearson did to get close to being a legend in my book. Pearson was up there because of his blood and guts attitude. He was a legend not because of his attributes as a defender but because of what it meant to him wearing the shirt. Coupled with the little matter of being the guy that held a trophy above his head at Wembley.

If Taylor can emulate that, then fantastic call him a legend. But my expectations are not too high.

What did you think of Nigel Pearson after 3 games...?

Guest glynnowls

it took pesrson time to ajust when he came from shewsbury then he came to b 1 of wednesdays best captains lets all get behind Taylor u do not become a bad player over night he as only played a hanf full of games and he kowns he has had a bad start the more people get on his back the longer it will take to gell in the side UTO

I remember Pearsons debut (In the top division i might add) and whilst he was a little raw the potential was there for everyone to see and he played very well.

In fact IIRC he got man of the match......................and i dont know if my memory is playing tricks on me but didnt he score as well?