Martin Taylor, future SWFC legend.

Guest cavtat

he's only played about four games for us in a side that until burnley showed pretty much nothing, i don't think a judgement can really be made just yet, if he's still playing badly after a few games then fair enough

Four games too many.

Clean sheet tomorrow and a Bothroyd goal- watch this space.

Could be right with the Bothroyd goal, but clean sheet with Taylor in the side......I doubt it.

Guest Lawrie Maddens Hump

Four games too many.

Could be right with the Bothroyd goal, but clean sheet with Taylor in the side......I doubt it.

OK we get your point, Miguel. Can we move on now?

We showed some great spirit on Tuesday night, don't you think?

Edited by Lawrie Maddens Hump

Guest cavtat

OK we get your point, Miguel. Can we move on now?

We showed some great spirit on Tuesday night, don't you think?

Coming back from a goal down 3 times...yes. Look at their third goal and tell me we wouldn't have won without that

halfwit Taylor in the side.

Four games too many.

Four games too many.

we were letting 2 or 3 goals in every game before he came in and apart from wolves we've done the same since he came in, only without a proper right back so he can't be worse than what we had. people need to give new players a chance he's come into a side that is pretty much completely new it will take time for them to gel

we were letting 2 or 3 goals in every game before he came in and apart from wolves we've done the same since he came in, only without a proper right back so he can't be worse than what we had. people need to give new players a chance he's come into a side that is pretty much completely new it will take time for them to gel

But the player he's replaced at least used to get a few goals back at the other end!

Guest Lawrie Maddens Hump

Coming back from a goal down 3 times...yes. Look at their third goal and tell me we wouldn't have won without that

halfwit Taylor in the side.

To be fair I thought he was exposed by his full-backs, especially JJ who could have been covering behind him. The lad Austin still had a lot to do and didn't beat Taylor, but was allowed a shot and finished it well from 20 yards. I've seen worse defending.

It seems like you have a massive hang-up about a player who has hardly played any games for us, as well as an over affiliation with Llera. What's the deal cavat?

Edited by Lawrie Maddens Hump

Fair point but if it can make us more solid at the back if he can settle right then i don't see the problem

'If' being the word here. Seriously, if his current form continues how many games would you give him before you dropped him?

'If' being the word here. Seriously, if his current form continues how many games would you give him before you dropped him?

I would give him 3 or 4 games in a proper defence if he still doesn't perform then fair enough drop him. but I don't know who I would replace him with