Martin Taylor, future SWFC legend.

He is garbage and Jones is a thrower for signing him. He publicly slated Llera for his performance

at Brighton yet refuses to condemn Taylor for gifting Bolton and Burnley goals. To make things

worse he loans out Beevers, who is a far better player to one of our rivals.

He has basically weakened our team and strengthened Millwall's.

If he was that bad watford fans would not have been gutted to lose him. he hasn't had a good start to his time with us, but given a couple of games with a proper defence and i think he should come good

He is garbage and Jones is a thrower for signing him. He publicly slated Llera for his performance

at Brighton yet refuses to condemn Taylor for gifting Bolton and Burnley goals. To make things

worse he loans out Beevers, who is a far better player to one of our rivals.

He has basically weakened our team and strengthened Millwall's.

Probably because taylor is a better player than beevers and llera.

Llera is better than beevers.

Beevers has only gone for 28 days, so unless we lose 2 centre halves in a month were covered, beevers probably on call back.

All i agree with is that its strange we've loaned him to a perceived rival - but we sent him and morrison to mk last year and it didn't hurt us.

I think beevers playing some games is a good thing tho, if he's not going to start here.

Guest Lawrie Maddens Hump

Not been in a Wednesday team that's kept a clean sheet as yet.....

We weren't keeping a clean sheet prior to him coming either.

Guest cavtat

If he was that bad watford fans would not have been gutted to lose him. he hasn't had a good start to his time with us, but given a couple of games with a proper defence and i think he should come good

He's 32....it's all downhill from here. Have you seen him play?

Guest cavtat

Probably because taylor is a better player than beevers and llera.

Llera is better than beevers.

Beevers has only gone for 28 days, so unless we lose 2 centre halves in a month were covered, beevers probably on call back.

All i agree with is that its strange we've loaned him to a perceived rival - but we sent him and morrison to mk last year and it didn't hurt us.

I think beevers playing some games is a good thing tho, if he's not going to start here.

He isn't though. He's the worst central defender I've seen for many a year. We should have given

Beevers games and let Taylor go on loan.

We weren't keeping a clean sheet prior to him coming either.

We did against Fulham.

He's 32....it's all downhill from here. Have you seen him play?

yes i've seen him play which is how i know he has not had the best of starts. But he has played most of his career at this level, he cannot have turned bad over night he just needs a run of games in a proper defence

Guest cavtat

Way Wednesday fans slate Taylor is a disgrace and an embarassment.

I don't know how it will turn out for him at Wednesday, but the fact that he's being made a scapegoat after 3/4 games is a joke.

Love all the calls on fh/posts on here etc calling for llera back which conveniently forget that we got Taylor in cos our back 4 was poo pooe and llera had been in it.

Need to give him a break - decide after he's settled in a bit

It isn't it's the truth.....can't you see what's in front of you? He is a shocking player and worse than Llera.

He's 32 not some young lad learning his trade. He has to be dropped before we concede another 3 goals.

Guest doni wednesday

legend he has to earn that lawrie madden used to run his socks off and that was in the top div and who remembers him and his not a paul hart.Des walker was a legend or was that before he played for wednesday

Guest cavtat

yes i've seen him play which is how i know he has not had the best of starts. But he has played most of his career at this level, he cannot have turned bad over night he just needs a run of games in a proper defence

So you have seen him recently before he came to us?

He isn't though. He's the worst central defender I've seen for many a year. We should have given

Beevers games and let Taylor go on loan.

We did against Fulham.

Tell me why you think beevers is a better player than taylor?

Guest cavtat

Tell me why you think beevers is a better player than taylor?

Because he hasn't blatantly cost us 2 goals and he can defend. Taylor can't. Rob Jones is better than Taylor.

So you have seen him recently before he came to us?

no i'm going off what watford fans said about him because they had seen him play and rated him, i agree he's not been good enough so far but he's not the only one, if he's still playing like he is now in 3 to 4 games time then fair enough but atleast give him a chance.

Guest cavtat

no i'm going off what watford fans said about him because they had seen him play and rated him, i agree he's not been good enough so far but he's not the only one, if he's still playing like he is now in 3 to 4 games time then fair enough but atleast give him a chance.

The team has been playing bad, but he is out on his own. He is by far the weak link in the team

and if he's not dropped we will continue to leak goals. I don't give a throw what Watford fans think.

I can make my own judgement and he is useless. He won't improve.

Because he hasn't blatantly cost us 2 goals and he can defend. Taylor can't. Rob Jones is better than Taylor.

Mark Beevers has played in 8 of our games this season. In the defence everyone is slating. I take it from your logic he has been imperious in every game and every goal against has been other players fault?

In regard to Rob Jones I would ask the same question - why is he better than taylor?

Guest cavtat

Mark Beevers has played in 8 of our games this season. In the defence everyone is slating. I take it from your logic he has been imperious in every game and every goal against has been other players fault?

In regard to Rob Jones I would ask the same question - why is he better than taylor?

I'm better than Taylor after a night on the sauce and I'm crap when I'm sober.

I'm better than Taylor after a night on the sauce and I'm crap when I'm sober.

We've been poor at times.....bringing inTaylor has taken us down a level.

On current form he's a worse defender than Llera and the thing Llera gives you is goals and dead ball delivery. It sounds like a bizarre way to pick your defence but let's face it our defence is pretty bizarre at the moment anyway.

The team has been playing bad, but he is out on his own. He is by far the weak link in the team

and if he's not dropped we will continue to leak goals. I don't give a throw what Watford fans think.

I can make my own judgement and he is useless. He won't improve.

he's only played about four games for us in a side that until burnley showed pretty much nothing, i don't think a judgement can really be made just yet, if he's still playing badly after a few games then fair enough